    difficulty.

    Im assuming microsoft has made this exam a little easier of late, anybody
    else have a similar experience?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Aug 1, 2006

  2. i'm looking do that exam end of august. How many simulation type questions
    were there. How many questions were there and how of them do you need to pass?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=, Aug 3, 2006

  3. 40q's, 700/1000 to pass. 0 simulations, a few drag and drop questions but
    that was the height of it.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Aug 3, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Mark spurted out:

    You fu©king tool!!! Did you NOT *read* the NDA?? Please say you did!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 3, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    kpg Guest

    As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > While I was at work, Mark spurted out:
    >
    > You fu©king tool!!! Did you NOT *read* the NDA?? Please say you did!

    Nobody reads the small print.

    kpg, Aug 3, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> While I was at work, Mark spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>
    >> You fu©king tool!!! Did you NOT *read* the NDA?? Please say you did!

    > Nobody reads the small print.

    I know, I just like fu©king with people that get caught not reading it.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 3, 2006
  7. Read the NDA i hear you say, I was that cocky i didnt even read the
    instructions! :p

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Aug 3, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Mark spurted out:
    > Read the NDA i hear you say, I was that cocky i didnt even read the
    > instructions! :p

    Well dipsh!t...maybe you should have read it...that way you would have known
    when you violated it.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 4, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    This violet assed violator needs to be violently violated.

    Cerebrus, Aug 4, 2006
  10. what about for the 070-291 exam. how many questions are there? any
    simulations? i would appreciate this. i'm on a tight timescale as i be going
    into hospital for a surgery so i'm looking to do 1 exam before i go in. i
    been studying for 070-290 and 291 past 4 months and am looking to do this
    soon.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=, Aug 4, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, man spurted out:
    > what about for the 070-291 exam. how many questions are there? any
    > simulations? i would appreciate this. i'm on a tight timescale as i
    > be going into hospital for a surgery so i'm looking to do 1 exam
    > before i go in. i been studying for 070-290 and 291 past 4 months and
    > am looking to do this soon.

    man you're a fu©king tool....or maybe you're just a troll. Either way, quit
    asking people to violate the NDA.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 4, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD [MCNGP] wrote:

    > man you're a fu©king tool....

    Or maybe you should say "tool you're a fu©king man...."

    Cerebrus, Aug 5, 2006