    Except the MS Press book can anyone recommend any study/cram material.

    What about testking? Does anyone have a copy? I can swap many other resources.

    Regards.

    Henry, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Henry

    Jtyc Guest

    Henry, meet Swen.

    Swen, this is Henry.

    You two kids have fun now.
    Jtyc, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Henry

    Guest Guest

    sorry but the testking is already closed

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Henry

    Guest Guest

    I am really confused here Henry.

    First is it correct to assume that you yourself realize
    that you are on a Microsoft site?

    Second, do you and others like you that ask the same
    question, realize that TestKing is a braindump company and
    that this is in absolute violation of Microsofts NDA which
    means if you get caught cheating with these cheat papers,
    you will be de-certified for life?

    It is just too hard for me to believe that "you people"
    out there don't know the difference between honest
    studying and material that promotes the idea that it has
    the real test questions and the real test answers.

    Guest, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Henry

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Henry

    Guest Guest

    yeah - but now they are real-exams.com and it is cheaper.

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  7. Henry

    Jonas Wallin Guest

    Hi there,

    I've just recently passed both the 070-292 and the 070-
    296 exams. The 070-292 ain't to hard if you study similar
    questions hard.
    I used the MS Press and Testking.
    I'm able to download new testking files for both these
    tests until the 14/1 2004.

    For Your Info.

    Jonas Wallin
    MCP, MCSA(W2k, W2k3 Server);Messaging, MCSE(W2k, W2k3
    Server)
    *******************************''

    Jonas Wallin, Nov 20, 2003
  8. Henry

    JaR Guest

    "Jonas Wallin" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I've just recently passed both the 070-292 and the 070-
    > 296 exams. The 070-292 ain't to hard if you study similar
    > questions hard.
    > I used the MS Press and Testking.
    > I'm able to download new testking files for both these
    > tests until the 14/1 2004.
    >
    > For Your Info.
    >
    > Jonas Wallin
    > MCP, MCSA(W2k, W2k3 Server);Messaging, MCSE(W2k, W2k3
    > Server)

    And he posts this crap like he's actually proud of it!

    Furrfu
    JaR, Nov 20, 2003
  9. Henry

    Consultant Guest

    oops

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  10. Henry

    JaR Guest

    > oops

    Naw, he's an MCSE and he's proud.

    Now he's gonna get to meet our old friend Swen.

    *chuckle*
    JaR, Nov 20, 2003
  11. Henry

    Consultant Guest