70-292 - KRAZY

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005.

  1. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005

  2. fmsmcse

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Mar 29, 2005

  3. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005
  4. fmsmcse

    CBIC Guest

    fmsmcse wrote:
    > What do ya mean?

    You are a cheater and an A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. for using and providing links to
    br@indumps. Learn the material don't memorize it.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 29, 2005
  5. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    I won't even waste my time answering kids's questions.

    Pray to God so that he can save your soul, poor useless.

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005
  6. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005
  7. fmsmcse

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > I won't even waste my time answering kids's questions.

    But you did.

    > Pray to God so that he can save your soul, poor useless.

    This "god" of yours condones cheating? Most "gods" take a dim view of that
    sort of thing. Unless you worship satan. Is that it? Are you a cheater and
    a satan worshipper?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 30, 2005
  8. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    I was just trying to bring up a discussion, if you did not like it, ****
    off!!!!

    A word defines you all, STUPID.

    You might all be paper SEs.

    What a joke.

    fmsmcse, Mar 30, 2005
  9. fmsmcse

    CBIC Guest

    fmsmcse wrote:
    > I was just trying to bring up a discussion, if you did not like it,
    > f*ck off!!!!

    does your god like you using words like that? Why are you getting so mad?
    You're a braindumper and we don't like those around here. Maybe you'd be
    happier at another newsgroup.

    > A word defines you all, STUPID.

    And you are a STUPID braindumper

    > You might all be paper SEs.

    Unlike you I earned my certs by studying not dumping

    > What a joke.

    Yes you are. Thanks for noticing.

    CBIC, Mar 30, 2005
  10. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    You are just a paper mcse for me, shut your mounth up.

    Vc é tão idiota que nem sabe ler o que acabei de escrever aqui, seu otário,
    idiota....

    fmsmcse, Mar 30, 2005
  11. fmsmcse

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= climbed on
    a soapbox & opined:

    > You are just a paper mcse for me, shut your mounth up.
    >
    > Vc Ǹ tǜo idiota que nem sabe ler o que acabei de escrever aqui, seu
    > otÇ­rio, idiota...

    You don't know how stupid you sound. Stick to a language you understand,
    fool.

    Quem é o idiot? Esse que quer permitir fazer batota? Sim, nós vemos quem é
    o idiot.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 30, 2005
  12. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    Who is limited now? Try studying more, seu limitado do caralho, vai se fuder.

    Your translation has no sense, back to the book, you "by the book"

    fmsmcse, Mar 30, 2005
  13. fmsmcse

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= climbed on
    a soapbox & opined:

    > Who is limited now? Try studying more, seu limitado do caralho, vai se
    > fuder.
    >
    > Your translation has no sense, back to the book, you "by the book"

    Exactly. See how stupid you sound?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 31, 2005
  14. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    Do me a favor? Stop feding up, I'm quite busy with worthy stuff.

    Thanks.

    fmsmcse, Mar 31, 2005
  15. fmsmcse

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Do me a favor? Stop feding up, I'm quite busy with worthy stuff.
    >
    > Thanks.

    "Stop feding up"??? What the fusk are you trying to say, goofball?

    I'll bet you are busy. There are still floors to mop.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 31, 2005
  16. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    Meu, vai tomar no seu cú seu inútil, vai se fuder, vai dar 1/2 hora de cú pra
    ver se vc para de viadisse, chupa o cú do teu pai pra ver se acorda, tá
    xapado filho da puta?

    fmsmcse, Mar 31, 2005
  17. fmsmcse

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    Microsoft Skills Assessments are free

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your press book training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    pageid=2&brand=Microsoft&code=70-292&dumpid=22382

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005
  18. fmsmcse

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= climbed on
    a soapbox & opined:

    > Meu, vai tomar no seu cǧ seu inǧtil, vai se fuder, vai dar 1/2 hora
    > de cǧ pra ver se vc para de viadisse, chupa o cǧ do teu pai pra ver
    > se acorda, tÇ­ xapado filho da puta?

    Does this mean I'm not getting a Christmas card from you this year?

    Idiot.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 31, 2005
  19. fmsmcse

    sb Guest

    None of that crap works. There is no documentation for some of the questions
    on 70-292. You just hope everything works out.

    sb, Apr 4, 2005