    For everyone else wanting to take 70-292, i wouldn't bother. The exams
    haven't changed this year so far, still the same stupidly weighed questions.
    , Sep 9, 2005

  2. stu cousins Guest

    I sat 70-272 yesterday for the 2nd time yesterday and failed with a score of
    450. I sat the exam a month earlier and failed with exactly the same
    score!!

    I've been studying for over 3 months, used a few different study guides (MS
    Press and Syngress). I spent a lot of time playing on a test lab and used
    test questions from the books and Transcenders. The exam seemed to go OK
    but I was really dissapointed with the score, even more so as its the same
    score I obtained a month ago when I sat the 1st exam. The q's such as ASR,
    Shadow Copies, Backup, SUS, Remote Assistance and RD seemed to go fine. The
    DNS (about 7-8) q's were quite tough.

    I don't know whats doing on. I though, as most of us do, that I knew lots
    of material, enough to get me through the exam at least. My study style is
    the same as I used for the Win 2000 exams and I passed all them 1st attempt
    with scores around the 900 mark.

    Part of me says resit again and hopefully "3rd time lucky" but with scores
    like 450 in both exams there some problems somewhere, whether its with my
    knowledge and understanding or the weighting of the questions. I reckon I
    might go for exams 290 and 291 instead.

    "" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    stu cousins, Sep 21, 2005