    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you for
    contacting Microsoft."
    fmsmcse, Mar 30, 2005

  2. fmsmcse

    T-Bone Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote
    > Finally a good answer....

    If you call RTFWS (website) a good answer.

    Of course if you don't tell us what your question was, its hard to judge if
    the answer was really good.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Mar 30, 2005

  3. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    The question was why they do not show the graph bar for the exams 292 and 296.

    fmsmcse, Mar 30, 2005
  4. fmsmcse

    T-Bone Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote
    > The question was why they do not show the graph bar for the exams 292 and

    296.

    Ah yes, it is a good answer then. In fact RTFW is the answer to a lot of
    questions that get posted around these groups. That and google.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Mar 30, 2005
  5. fmsmcse

    fmsmcse Guest

    I'm sorry for not-knowing, but waz RTFW ?

    fmsmcse, Mar 30, 2005
  6. fmsmcse

    T-Bone Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote
    > I'm sorry for not-knowing, but waz RTFW ?

    Its like RTFM, but for a website.

    If you still don't know, feel free to google that as well.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Mar 30, 2005
  7. fmsmcse

    sb Guest

    Sorry to burst your bubbles but they give them out at Prometric (bar graphs)
    but not all VUE testing centers do for some unknown reason. Even Microsoft
    doesn't know what's going on with their own exams. Pathetic. They give you a
    score on them also....I recieved a 600 and 664 which are both failing scores
    :)

    sb, Apr 4, 2005
  8. fmsmcse

    brougham2000 Guest

    I also used Prometric and got the bar graph with a score,
    1st attempt 650, second attempt 850. Now prepping for 296.

    brougham2000, Apr 5, 2005
  9. fmsmcse

    sb Guest

    What date did you pass? and what materials did you use?

    sb, Apr 6, 2005