    I have been using Microsoft Press, Transcender, STS and RedmondExams.

    Oh well.. Will try again in a few weeks.
    , Oct 28, 2005

  2. Sorry to hear about the 2nd time. 3rd time MUST be charm! I'm getting
    ready to tackle the 070-292, but not sure if I can find real training or can
    do self taught via CBT Nuggets, Exam Cram, and Transcenders for such a tough
    exam. I'm scared of the exam by just reading messages from ppl who have
    taken it. Thanks for sharing your experience with others.
    ButtercupsMom, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Morris Leach Guest

    I failed 70-292 three times at 600 660 and 400

    So I abandoned it and did the 70-290 and 70-291 exams separately
    a week later without any extra study
    I got 890 and 860 in these tests and a lot of the questions were the same
    and I gave the same answers

    I suspect there is a lot of rigging in this upgrade exam
    a built in failure rate to bump up revenue
    by making you keep resitting
    unfortunately there is no appeal process

    Mo

    Morris Leach, Oct 30, 2005
  4. 70-290 and 70-291 together do not count as 70-292, right?

    Frank

    Frank Plawetzki, Nov 16, 2005
  5. bert Guest

    will you be willing to sell your measureup and transcender cds?

    bert

    bert, Dec 16, 2005
  6. bigraph Guest

    I too took this exam once so far and failed with a 664. I was very
    disappointed. I studied with CBT Nuggets and Learnkey but admittedly I
    didn't do many practice exams (Transcender). I hope to use the MS Press
    book as well but I'm not sure when I will resit. Really want to upgrade
    my MCSA. I certainly hope what someone said about this exam being
    rigged is NOT true!

    --
    bigraph
    bigraph, Dec 16, 2005