  1. Hi,

    I just did the above exam and I only got 40 questions.
    Is that normal?

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsYm8=?=, Jun 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsYm8=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Bilbo" <> wrote
    > I just did the above exam and I only got 40 questions.
    > Is that normal?

    Nothing is normal. The number of questions is not fixed.

    How did you do?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 6, 2005

  3. "T-Bone" wrote:

    > "Bilbo" <> wrote
    > > I just did the above exam and I only got 40 questions.
    > > Is that normal?

    > Nothing is normal. The number of questions is not fixed.
    >
    > How did you do?
    > --
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    Terribly!

    But I have done many Microsoft Exams.
    Why only 40 questions?
    Surely they forgot to add some questions.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsYm8=?=, Jun 6, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsYm8=?=

    gary Guest

    i recently took it and have the free retest soon - also 40 questions with
    the possibility of some being 'dummy' questions.

    think it changed late last year when too many people were passing with 56
    questions, so they reduced it.

    gary, Jun 7, 2005