  1. Triston

    Triston Guest

    How many question for this exam ?
    Triston, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Triston

    Bum Guest

    Please, let us know how many question and the passing score was.
    Thanx!

    **Bum**

    Bum, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Triston

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Triston

    Herb Martin Guest

    > How many question for this exam ?

    I know it seems natural to ask but...
    It doesn't matter -- neither does the passing score.

    You have to answer them (all if possible) and meet the
    cut score. It's really pass/fail even if you get "a score"
    since Microsoft just sets the cut score based on Beta
    results.

    Expect about 700 to be the score.

    --
    Herb Martin
    Herb Martin, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Triston

    oddduck Guest

    oddduck, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Triston

    Herb Martin Guest

    > From what I heard, there wasn't a beta test for this. But then again,
    > I'm quite often wrong. I know I sure as heck didn't get an invite.

    I don't recall at the moment either but in that case they assemble them
    from the equivalent "ordinary" exams and set the score based on the
    composite.

    --
    Herb Martin

    http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm