    Has anyone else received a letter stating that you actually passed the 70-292 exam which you originally got failing grade?
    I got a letter the other day plus a free exam voucher.

    Brian
    Brian Rota, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Brian Rota

    Guest Guest

    hey dont complain

    Guest, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Brian Rota

    WinXPpro Guest

    I didn't pass the first time but I passed the second time,although I did
    same in the two exams there is a mistake also in 70-296 same mistake

    WinXPpro, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Hum, that is really ripe Brian. Lets me put the full faith in the process.
    Glad it was "automagically" fixed in your case. Brings to question the
    integrity of the exam process.

    Christopher Beasley

    Christopher J. Beasley, Jan 12, 2004
  5. Brian Rota

    Brian Rota Guest

    I don't know if it was fixed. I sent an email to the mcphelp and they have
    no knowledge of this. I am now a little worried.
    They want me to fax over a copy of the letter.

    Brian

    Brian Rota, Jan 13, 2004
  6. Let us know how things work out on this, would you Brian.

    Christopher...

    Christopher Beasley, Jan 13, 2004