    actually not required for this test.

    Thanks in advance for any feedback.

    ....Assi.

    assi, Feb 5, 2008

  2. assi

    catwalker63 Guest

    assi <> prattled ceaselessly in news:1011c07d-d163-
    :

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm about to take the 70-292 exam, and I'm a little concerned that my
    > IPSec knowledge is not up to scratch.
    >
    > I can't see it listed on the Microsoft exam specifications, but the
    > Transcender tests that I've been doing have that and RRAS questions
    > all over the place.
    >
    > Should I spend more time studying up on those topics, or is it
    > actually not required for this test.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    >
    > ...Assi.

    Study the objectives. RRAS is part of the objectives.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Feb 5, 2008

  3. assi

    John R Guest

    "assi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm about to take the 70-292 exam, and I'm a little concerned that my
    > IPSec knowledge is not up to scratch.
    >
    > I can't see it listed on the Microsoft exam specifications, but the
    > Transcender tests that I've been doing have that and RRAS questions
    > all over the place.
    >
    > Should I spend more time studying up on those topics, or is it
    > actually not required for this test.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    >
    > ...Assi.

    Are you looking here ???

    I've never taken 70-292, but since 70-292 is a combination of 70-290 and
    70-291, I would suggest looking at those exam objectives as well. RRAS is a
    big part (or at least it was for me) of 70-291, as well as establishing a
    secure connection between two networks (IPSec). In short, yes, I think you
    should make sure you understand all of the objectives listed, 290, 291, and
    292.

    John R

    John R, Feb 5, 2008
  4. assi

    assi Guest

    On Feb 6, 1:06 am, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
    > "assi" <> wrote in message

    > > Hi there,

    > > I'm about to take the70-292exam, and I'm a little concerned that my
    > > IPSec knowledge is not up to scratch.

    > > I can't see it listed on the Microsoft exam specifications, but the
    > > Transcender tests that I've been doing have that and RRAS questions
    > > all over the place.

    > > Should I spend more time studying up on thosetopics, or is it
    > > actually not required for this test.

    > > Thanks in advance for any feedback.

    > > ...Assi.

    > Are you looking here ???http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-292.mspx
    >
    > I've never taken70-292, but since70-292is a combination of 70-290 and
    > 70-291, I would suggest looking at those exam objectives as well.  RRAS is a
    > big part (or at least it was for me) of 70-291, as well as establishing a
    > secure connection between two networks (IPSec).  In short, yes, I think you
    > should make sure you understand all of the objectives listed, 290, 291, and
    > 292.
    >
    > John R

    Thanks, and yes, I was looking there. I can see that IPSec and RRAS
    are part of 70-296, but guess it doesn't hurt to know them for 70-292
    as well. Just trying to maximize my time by prioritizing stuff I'll be
    asked about.

    Thanks again, Assi.

    assi, Feb 6, 2008