  1. Hi, I'm going to take the 70-292 exam "again" but I like to receive a
    graphic score, does anybody knows if prometric give such information?

    best regards.

    Emiliano G. Estevez, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Emiliano G. Estevez

    fmsmcse Guest

    In which country are you?

    It seems that 3rd world contry really don't get it, doesn't matter which
    company you "hire" to take the exam.

    I say it because I live in Brazil and saw no graphs as of now.

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Emiliano G. Estevez

    Anfeargneas Guest

    Prometric gives a basic graphic assesment of your test. It doesn't tell you
    how many questions you got in each subsection or how many you got wrong, but
    just presents a graph ranging from "needs improvement" to "strong".

    Anfeargneas, Mar 29, 2005
  4. I live in Argentina, but I have take tests from Cisco with prometric and the
    score graph shows in wich areas you have strenght knowledge and in wich your
    are weak. I think that exams where all the same no matter the country.

    Emiliano G. Estevez, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Emiliano G. Estevez

    fmsmcse Guest

    Hable con la persona de VUE hoy y el me dijó que esas configuraciones son
    pasadas por Microsoft, no es una cosa que ellos definen.

    Abrazo.

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005
  6. Emiliano G. Estevez

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005
  7. La verdad no se que creer, en este mismo news group hay gente que dice que
    tiene el score graph al final tomando el mismo examen, di este examen dos
    veces y me fue mal las dos, me parece un examen sencillo pero con preguntas
    muy mal formuladas y con respuestas mucho peores. Tengo colegas que dieron
    este examen el año pasado y lo dieron sin problemas en ese entonces eran 56
    preguntas y me dijeron que el examen era un "walk in the park". En ninguna
    de las dos oportunidades que di el examen me aparecio un resumen.

    Emiliano G. Estevez, Apr 1, 2005