70-292, 70-296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ruediger Holzwarth, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. I passed 70-292 today. Has anyone made the 70-296? Is it nearly the same?
    Any tipps for studying?
    Ruediger Holzwarth, Nov 4, 2003

  2. If you focus on the things that have changed from Windows 2000 to Windows
    Server 2003 with respect to planning and implementing a network and AD
    infrastructure you should be in good shape. For instance there was very
    little that changed with planning and implementing DHCP IP scopes but where
    a lot of changes with certificates. Review the prep guide for the exam to
    get an idea of where you feel you are strongest and could use the most
    review and that should help you identify what to study.

    Here's the link: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-296.asp

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Nov 4, 2003

  3. Ruediger Holzwarth

    MCSE World Guest

    Hi, see my review at:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=27

    This exam was much more difficult than 292, but then again it should be as
    its an MCSE upgrade instead of an MCSA upgrade. Overall, very approachable
    exam though. Best of luck!

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Ruediger Holzwarth

    MCSE World Guest

    Great tips Andy!

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 5, 2003
  5. Thanks all for your good tips. I'm heavy working on the stuff you proposed.

    Ruediger Holzwarth, Nov 7, 2003