    to know # of questions and length of exam. I cant find on
    MS Site

    Thanks
    Jamie, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Jamie

    Steve Guest

    700 to pass...most tests run about 50 questions.

    want

    Steve, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Jamie

    MIke Guest

    45 questions

    MIke, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Jamie

    nuno Guest

    Hi,

    700 is the minimum score. the nº of questions are 45

    Good Luck

    nuno, Jul 15, 2004
  5. I took and passed mine today and I had 35 questions.

    Michael Peters, Jul 18, 2004
  6. Jamie

    4077 Guest

    This ist quite interesting:
    i had 55 questions yesterday.
    is this cert with variable number of questions?

    is this just für the 291?

    strange thing
    4077, Jul 27, 2004