    many questions are on the exam? and the score to pass.
    Thanks in Advance!!
    Javier

    JOP73, Sep 15, 2005

  2. HI
    Yesterday I was on exam
    there were 43 questions
    3 simulations
    195 minutes

    I got 925, passing was 700

    DNS, DHCP, RRAS, SUS

    Good luck

    _________________
    MCP, MCSA 2003

    Armen Kirakosyan, Sep 16, 2005

  3. JOP73

    James Guest

    testking?

    James, Sep 16, 2005
  4. JOP73

    LnkWizard Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > testking?

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Sep 16, 2005
  5. JOP73

    MitchS Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > testking?

    Only Jamesfarkers use Testking and apparently James is lookin for some
    action.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Sep 16, 2005
  6. MeasureUP
    Transcender
    Readnesreview
    and 9 Years of expirience :)

    Armen Kirakosyan, Sep 16, 2005
  7. JOP73

    fmsmcse Guest

    I've used MS Press+other materials.

    Did the topics below were included? I saw much of it in MS Press.

    â–  Manipulate subnet masks to configure subnets for a variety of network
    restrictions and needs
    â–  Given any network address and subnet mask, determine the number of
    subnets andhosts available
    â–  Determine the range of IP addresses for each subnet implied by a given
    network
    address and subnet mask
    â–  Manipulate subnet masks to configure a supernetted address space
    â–  Configure variable-length subnet masks to meet network requirements for
    subnets of varying sizes

    "Who cheats, never teaches"
    "Cheating is for losers, if you don't care being a loser... then die!!"

    fmsmcse, Sep 20, 2005
  8. JOP73

    fmsmcse Guest

    Hi Armen,

    I took this exam yesterday and unfortunately did not pass.... and did not
    get any score paper.
    Do you know if they are not provided anymore?

    Thanks.

    fmsmcse, Oct 18, 2005
  9. JOP73

    bert Guest

    Can you sell me your measeup cds and transcender cds ?

    bert, Dec 16, 2005