    Microsoft Guest

    Does anyone have a up to date transcender exam for 70-291 ?
    please let me know.
    Microsoft, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Microsoft

    T-Bone Guest

    "Microsoft" <ya right> wrote
    > Does anyone have a up to date transcender exam for 70-291 ?
    > please let me know.

    Well, , the first place I would suggest would be
    www.transcender.com.

    So that's and really nothing to do with Microsoft,
    huh? What's the handle for then, shock value?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Once more for good measure
    T-Bone, Nov 26, 2004

  3. Microsoft

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Well, , the first place I would suggest would be
    > www.transcender.com.

    But...they will only give them to it if it *pays* for them!

    That's so unfair.

    JaR
    Sympathetic Thug
    JaR, Nov 26, 2004