    Plzzzzzzzz...plzzzzzzz help me complete my 291, 293 and 294 exams
    successfully, I attempted 291 twice and failed. Please someone help me

    , Feb 13, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear sir/madam
    >
    > Plzzzzzzzz...plzzzzzzz help me complete my 291, 293 and 294 exams
    > successfully, I attempted 291 twice and failed. Please someone help me

    I am assuming that by "Plzzzzzzzzzz" you mean "Please." One would think
    that the use of "Plz" would be as a time-saving abbreviation for "Please."
    which demonstrates considerable laziness in communication. I recommend that
    you start using "Please" since if you're going to add on all those "Z's"
    anyway, then the word "Please" becomes much shorter, and stays consistent
    with your desire to be lazy.

    Have a nice day.

    Oh, and since you've already failed 291 twice, I suggest that you fail 293
    and 294 twice before trying to take 291 again.

    Have an even nicer day.

    Bill Hileman, Feb 13, 2008

  3. CBIC Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Dear sir/madam
    >>
    >> Plzzzzzzzz...plzzzzzzz help me complete my 291, 293 and 294 exams
    >> successfully, I attempted 291 twice and failed. Please someone help me

    > I am assuming that by "Plzzzzzzzzzz" you mean "Please." One would think
    > that the use of "Plz" would be as a time-saving abbreviation for "Please."
    > which demonstrates considerable laziness in communication. I recommend
    > that you start using "Please" since if you're going to add on all those
    > "Z's" anyway, then the word "Please" becomes much shorter, and stays
    > consistent with your desire to be lazy.
    >
    > Have a nice day.
    >
    > Oh, and since you've already failed 291 twice, I suggest that you fail 293
    > and 294 twice before trying to take 291 again.
    >
    > Have an even nicer day.

    sombody is in rare form today. New meds, Fris?

    CBIC, Feb 13, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Dear sir/madam
    >>>
    >>> Plzzzzzzzz...plzzzzzzz help me complete my 291, 293 and 294 exams
    >>> successfully, I attempted 291 twice and failed. Please someone help me

    >> I am assuming that by "Plzzzzzzzzzz" you mean "Please." One would think
    >> that the use of "Plz" would be as a time-saving abbreviation for
    >> "Please." which demonstrates considerable laziness in communication. I
    >> recommend that you start using "Please" since if you're going to add on
    >> all those "Z's" anyway, then the word "Please" becomes much shorter, and
    >> stays consistent with your desire to be lazy.
    >>
    >> Have a nice day.
    >>
    >> Oh, and since you've already failed 291 twice, I suggest that you fail
    >> 293 and 294 twice before trying to take 291 again.
    >>
    >> Have an even nicer day.

    > sombody is in rare form today. New meds, Fris?

    I received a swift kick in the arse from life, which is what this poor sap
    needed, too.

    Bill Hileman, Feb 13, 2008
  5. JaR Guest

    On 2/13/2008,Bill Hileman had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > <> wrote in message
    > ..
    > > Dear sir/madam
    > >
    > > Plzzzzzzzz...plzzzzzzz help me complete my 291, 293 and 294 exams
    > > successfully, I attempted 291 twice and failed. Please someone help
    > > me

    > I am assuming that by "Plzzzzzzzzzz" you mean "Please." One would
    > think that the use of "Plz" would be as a time-saving abbreviation
    > for "Please." which demonstrates considerable laziness in
    > communication. I recommend that you start using "Please" since if
    > you're going to add on all those "Z's" anyway, then the word "Please"
    > becomes much shorter, and stays consistent with your desire to be
    > lazy.
    >
    > Have a nice day.
    >
    > Oh, and since you've already failed 291 twice, I suggest that you
    > fail 293 and 294 twice before trying to take 291 again.
    >
    > Have an even nicer day.

    ROFL! PotD!

    --
    JaR
    Belatedly

    JaR, Feb 14, 2008
  6. PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:16:28 -0500, "Bill Hileman"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Dear sir/madam
    >>
    >> Plzzzzzzzz...plzzzzzzz help me complete my 291, 293 and 294 exams
    >> successfully, I attempted 291 twice and failed. Please someone help me

    >I am assuming that by "Plzzzzzzzzzz" you mean "Please." One would think
    >that the use of "Plz" would be as a time-saving abbreviation for "Please."
    >which demonstrates considerable laziness in communication. I recommend that
    >you start using "Please" since if you're going to add on all those "Z's"
    >anyway, then the word "Please" becomes much shorter, and stays consistent
    >with your desire to be lazy.
    >
    >Have a nice day.
    >
    >Oh, and since you've already failed 291 twice, I suggest that you fail 293
    >and 294 twice before trying to take 291 again.
    >
    >Have an even nicer day.

    Thxxxxxxxxxxx

    PAJ, Feb 15, 2008