70-291

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=, Nov 22, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=

    Guest Guest

    f-off with your spam, AND P.S. That is a ripe off if you
    want practice questions go to mesureup, their killer

    100 free questions.

    Guest, Nov 22, 2004

  3. How is it spam, sharing a free resource?????
    Look up the defination of spam.
    There is nothing rip off about free!

    =?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=, Nov 22, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=

    Guest Guest

    that's a demo, not "FREE". are you able to read all the
    page?

    Guest, Nov 22, 2004
  5. On the left hand side is www.free-tests.com tests on the right hand side is
    links to other sites. The demo you refer to is a link.
    I wrote the test on the right hand side (the one belonging to the site) and
    is absolutely 100% free.
    Brian

    =?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=, Nov 22, 2004
  6. Sorry should read I wrote the test on the left hand side......
    :eek:)
    I have also had a word with the site owner about layout so our own tests are
    a lot more obvious than the adverts....
    Brian

    =?Utf-8?B?Rm94eW5veA==?=, Nov 22, 2004