    I took the classes for the 291 exam and I am reading the book again
    now...can someone tell me about.. their experience with the exam ..difficult ?

    thanks D
    =?Utf-8?B?YmlnZWFybA==?=, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Yes, bigearl. This exam is really difficult. I have passed in my first try
    (784). There were many questions about RRAS (many "creative" routing
    scenarios) and DNS. A hard question about DHCP (after moving some network
    equipments). And few (and easy) questions about IPSec.

    I used the MSPress book, Trancender and my large hands-on experience.

    Best Regards
    Gandalf

    Gandalf, the White, Oct 27, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YmlnZWFybA==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Best Regards
    > Gandalf

    How come no one uses the name "Radagast the Brown"?

    Very underrated character IMO.

    Tom Bombadil
    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YmlnZWFybA==?=

    solo/400 Guest

    what "Gandalf, the White" said plus a shitload of questions on SUS
    sever...

    long exam, a lot of reading it took about 2 1/2 hours...
    solo/400, Nov 5, 2004
  5. Thanks

    I am in a bit of a hurry to get certified...I have until March to get my
    mcse and I didnt take any exams yet.. I was waiting for this testing center
    to open in my area. (for the discount with taking classes there)
    I am taking 70 291 the middle of this month....what are the most difficult
    exams to prepare for?... and what exams are less intense

    Bigearl

    =?Utf-8?B?NzAtMjkxIHRoZW4/?=, Nov 5, 2004