    Paddy Guest

    Is there anywhere that i can get good 70-291 Training Material i.e Virtual Labs and videos

    Regards

    Paddy, May 19, 2006

  2. Paddy

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Paddy" <> did cause the

    > Is there anywhere that i can get good 70-291 Training Material i.e
    > Virtual Labs and videos

    Please don't post HTML to the newsgroup.

    Having said that you'll find discussion of what materials people prefer by
    searching the news group history using Google.

    You can help others by posting back here and let us know what you find.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, May 19, 2006

  3. I used:

    CBTNuggets 70-291 videos (www.cbtnuggets.com)
    Microsoft Press 70-291 book (ISBN: 0735614393)
    QUE book - 70-291 training (ISBN: 0789729482)

    I used the video training to visualize areas where I was weak, so I could
    see the actual tasks. This was in addition to doing the test lab thing
    using vmware/virtualpc.

    I read most of each book, focusing on areas that I found I didn't know
    everything well.

    Good luck, I didn't really like that test very much.

    Mostly Gizzards

    Mostly Gizzards, May 26, 2006