70-291 Preparation guide

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. Hi , I am sushil .I want to write 70-291 Exam.Please provode me PDF file for
    the preparation of this Exam.
    =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=, Nov 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "sushil" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi , I am sushil .I want to write 70-291 Exam.Please provode me PDF file
    > for
    > the preparation of this Exam.

    HI SUSHIL WHAT IS PDF OKAY THANKS BYE
    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "sushil" <> wrote in message
    > Hi , I am sushil .I want to write 70-291 Exam.Please provode me PDF file
    > for
    > the preparation of this Exam.

    Mmmmm...Sushi. I haven't had Sushi in a LONG time. I don't know what made me
    think of Sushi at this time of morning, but man, Sushi sounds good right
    now.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    Guest Guest

    "sushil" <> wrote in message
    > Hi , I am sushil .I want to write 70-291 Exam.Please provode me PDF file
    > for
    > the preparation of this Exam.

    Look Sushil, PDFs are bad! Generally that means that the study material was
    stolen and it is illegal. DO NOT USE PDFs to study with.
    Guest, Nov 8, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    <CertGuard> wrote in message news:...

    > "sushil" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi , I am sushil .I want to write 70-291 Exam.Please provode me PDF file
    >> for
    >> the preparation of this Exam.

    > Look Sushil, PDFs are bad! Generally that means that the study material
    > was stolen and it is illegal. DO NOT USE PDFs to study with.

    I'd be very careful how you word that, BD. I'm pretty sure that the GOOD
    PEOPLE who publish PDF creation/reading software have a bevy of land sharks
    on payroll.
    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > <CertGuard> wrote in message news:...
    >>

    >> "sushil" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi , I am sushil .I want to write 70-291 Exam.Please provode me PDF file
    >>> for
    >>> the preparation of this Exam.

    >> Look Sushil, PDFs are bad! Generally that means that the study material
    >> was stolen and it is illegal. DO NOT USE PDFs to study with.

    > I'd be very careful how you word that, BD. I'm pretty sure that the GOOD
    > PEOPLE who publish PDF creation/reading software have a bevy of land
    > sharks on payroll.

    If they're still writing Certification Questions into a PDF format, then
    they aren't 'GOOD'. The good people have been creating the br@indumping
    software that tells you when you're wrong.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> <CertGuard> wrote in message news:...
    >>>

    >>> "sushil" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Look Sushil, PDFs are bad! Generally that means that the study material
    >>> was stolen and it is illegal. DO NOT USE PDFs to study with.

    >> I'd be very careful how you word that, BD. I'm pretty sure that the GOOD
    >> PEOPLE who publish PDF creation/reading software have a bevy of land
    >> sharks on payroll.
    >>

    > If they're still writing Certification Questions into a PDF format, then
    > they aren't 'GOOD'. The good people have been creating the br@indumping
    > software that tells you when you're wrong.

    You missed my point completely...
    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in

    > Mmmmm...Sushi. I haven't had Sushi in a LONG time. I don't know what
    > made me think of Sushi at this time of morning, but man, Sushi sounds
    > good right now.

    Sandworm used to be REAL close to some of the best in the US...

    http://www.ran-getsu.com/menu.htm

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - "I dance at a topless club," the girl said barely.
    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in
    >
    >> Mmmmm...Sushi. I haven't had Sushi in a LONG time. I don't know what
    >> made me think of Sushi at this time of morning, but man, Sushi sounds
    >> good right now.
    >>

    > Sandworm used to be REAL close to some of the best in the US...
    >
    > http://www.ran-getsu.com/menu.htm

    Definitely looks tasty.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> I'd be very careful how you word that, BD. I'm pretty sure that the
    >>> GOOD PEOPLE who publish PDF creation/reading software have a bevy of
    >>> land sharks on payroll.
    >>>

    >> If they're still writing Certification Questions into a PDF format, then
    >> they aren't 'GOOD'. The good people have been creating the br@indumping
    >> software that tells you when you're wrong.

    > You missed my point completely...

    No, I got it. ;)
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    kemp Guest

    Go and purchase the Microsoft Press MCSE Self paced study guide as I
    have done. It includes PDF files. I paid $130 for it, and unless you pay
    me $130 once I am finished with all of the exams you can't have mine!

    kemp, Nov 8, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You got jewed!!! I paid $200 for mine, and it didn't come with no stinkin'
    PDFs, it came with the MeasureUp software.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    kemp Guest

    Hah! The PDF's are just duplicates of the books themselves, the
    measureup software came along with the kit as well. Oddly about 5-10% of
    the review questions are WRONG, I wonder if my MCSE kit was a Chinese
    bootleg. Who knows where Amazon is sourcing their materials from these
    days! :p

    kemp, Nov 8, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kemp" <> wrote in message
    > Hah! The PDF's are just duplicates of the books themselves, the measureup
    > software came along with the kit as well. Oddly about 5-10% of the review
    > questions are WRONG, I wonder if my MCSE kit was a Chinese bootleg. Who
    > knows where Amazon is sourcing their materials from these days! :p

    I stand by my original comment. The *original* MCSE Kits do not include PDFs
    (of anything).

    So yeah, you may very well have gotten a bootlegged version...IF it was
    bought as 'used'.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hah! The PDF's are just duplicates of the books themselves, the
    >measureup software came along with the kit as well. Oddly about 5-10% of
    >the review questions are WRONG, I wonder if my MCSE kit was a Chinese
    >bootleg. Who knows where Amazon is sourcing their materials from these
    >days! :p

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Hah! The PDF's are just duplicates of the books themselves, the measureup
    >> software came along with the kit as well. Oddly about 5-10% of the review
    >> questions are WRONG, I wonder if my MCSE kit was a Chinese bootleg. Who
    >> knows where Amazon is sourcing their materials from these days! :p
    >>

    >I stand by my original comment. The *original* MCSE Kits do not include PDFs
    >(of anything).

    while i can't be certain of anything in life, I feel sure some of the
    ms press (training) books I had bought for me in the past also had the
    contains included on the included cd/dvd.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>> Hah! The PDF's are just duplicates of the books themselves, the
    >>> measureup
    >>> software came along with the kit as well. Oddly about 5-10% of the
    >>> review
    >>> questions are WRONG, I wonder if my MCSE kit was a Chinese bootleg. Who
    >>> knows where Amazon is sourcing their materials from these days! :p
    >>>

    >>I stand by my original comment. The *original* MCSE Kits do not include
    >>PDFs
    >>(of anything).

    > while i can't be certain of anything in life, I feel sure some of the
    > ms press (training) books I had bought for me in the past also had the
    > contains included on the included cd/dvd.

    I suppose I shouldn't have said "(of anything)", I'd imagine there are PDFs
    of something there that I haven't looked through, but I don't believe there
    are any PDFs of any training material included...especially with wrong
    questions/answers.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:51:36 -0600, cast into the ether:

    > The *original* MCSE Kits do not include PDFs

    Well, of course not. They'd be .DOCs.

    Or maybe even .PPS.

    But never .PDF

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 8, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    kemp Guest

    The PDF's are ONLY duplicates of the books themselves. And I ordered
    from Amazon (not thru a reseller) so I am certain I got the real deal -
    aside from my facetious response earlier. The wrong answers I spoke of
    are actually in the measureup software.

    kemp, Nov 8, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?c3VzaGls?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kemp" <> wrote in message
    > The PDF's are ONLY duplicates of the books themselves. And I ordered from
    > Amazon (not thru a reseller) so I am certain I got the real deal - aside
    > from my facetious response earlier. The wrong answers I spoke of are
    > actually in the measureup software.

    Amazon does sell 3rd party books, but ok, you're forgiven.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 9, 2006