    while now with the MS Press and Sybex books. I spend almost 2 hours
    daily on the bus and would like to have something on my iPod to study
    from. Does anyone know any podcast or audio training for 70-291.
    CyberGuyPR, Nov 9, 2006

  2. CyberGuyPR

    David Parkes Guest

    I was thinking that. Would like some sort of audio cd to listen to in my
    car. Was thinking about ripping the audio of my VTC training video.

    David Parkes, Nov 13, 2006

  3. CyberGuyPR

    Guest Guest

    I just achieved MCSA. When I was studying for both 290,291 I made my own
    "audio study guides" It's fairly simple. Use the audio/mp3 recording
    application of your choice to record yourself reading either the text, cram,
    or test questions into an mp3 while you are stuying. Then dump it to your
    portable media player. For those kinesthetic learners there is benefit in
    hearing yourself read it. THen there is the auditory learners rehash.

    And, I can not emphasis the need for practice exams enough.
    :)

    Good luck.
    JT

    Guest, Nov 17, 2006
  4. I know that Mark Minasi has some CDs available on his website for
    Server subject matter. I don't kno how good they are though. He
    writes awesome books so I presume that they are pretty good. There is
    also a company that makes test specific CDs, I'll post the name when I
    find it.

    Good Luck,

    Igor

    Igor Smeghead, Dec 10, 2006