    Is het helpfull to also studying some chapter of the 70-
    293 book?

    with kind regards

    Rob Hermans, Apr 7, 2005

  2. Rob Hermans

    Brianmai Guest

    Look for Testking Q&A

    surely you'll pass it

    Gab

    Brianmai, Apr 7, 2005

  3. Rob Hermans

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Brianmai" <> wrote in message
    > Look for Testking Q&A
    >
    > surely you'll pass it
    >
    > Gab

    lazy, cheating b@stard.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Apr 7, 2005
  4. Rob Hermans

    Jon Guest

    Testking? How dare you
    Whats the poing of cheating your way through if you dont even know it for
    the real world?

    LMAO, you think they your job is going to consist soley of those exact
    questions????

    Jon, Apr 7, 2005
  5. Rob Hermans

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Brianmai" <> wrote in message
    > Look for Testking Q&A
    >
    > surely you'll pass it
    >
    > Gab

    =============
    A:S:S:F:U:C:K:E:R
    =============
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 7, 2005
  6. Rob Hermans

    JenH Guest

    Well, the new simulations aren't going to make it any easier for you. I took
    it today and failed as well. The simulations are complex. They give you a
    list of objectives and you need to know how to configure the server to meet
    those objectives.

    Make sure you have a real environment to work in. You can no longer pass
    this test with book knowledge.

    I was hoping to squeak by with my work experience and a little studying.
    Almost made it. Now I need to focus on my weak areas and I'll try again next
    week.

    JenH, Apr 7, 2005
  7. Rob Hermans

    Brianmai Guest

    yeah yeah
    i've studied HARD eam 70-291 for three month without going out what's the
    bad in studing some exercices? i feel well prepared. haven't you done the
    same by yourseves?

    However it was a difficult one!

    Brianmai, Apr 7, 2005
  8. Rob Hermans

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Brianmai" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Look for Testking Q&A

    !!!A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Apr 8, 2005
  9. Rob Hermans

    > yeah yeah
    > i've studied HARD eam 70-291 for three month without going out what's
    > the bad in studing some exercices?

    What's wrong with it is it's a braindump, a cheat. Regardless of how you
    use it, it violates the NDA and you can lose your certification, be
    banned for life, and it devalues the cert, such as it is. If you need
    practice questions, use legitimate sources and stay away from braindumps.

    catwalker63, Apr 8, 2005
  10. Rob Hermans

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Brianmai" <> wrote in message
    > yeah yeah
    > i've studied HARD eam 70-291 for three month without going out what's the
    > bad in studing some exercices? i feel well prepared. haven't you done the
    > same by yourseves?

    Actually I've never used a br@indump for any of my tests and I've
    managed to pass each one on the first try (because of outside
    influences beyond my control, I had to take all the tests within
    a 6-week time period). I studied my butt off, set up a lab to
    actually work with the product, and used legitimate reference
    materials to practice for the test.

    I take my personal integrity seriously and will not knowingly do
    anything that can compromise it. Too me, using any type of
    br@indump program is cheating and is a serious breach of integrity.
    I don't see how anyone could possibly be proud of cheating and be
    willing to brag about doing so in a public forum.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 8, 2005
  11. Rob Hermans

    Kel Guest

    Any advise on setting up a lab for 70-291?
    Thanks...
    --
    Behind the Zion Curtain....

    Kel, Jun 21, 2005