    I scored 640... non so bad.
    I'll try again in a month.
    There always some questions about some topics really unusual.

    dino kwang yang, Oct 21, 2008

  2. dino kwang yang

    Frisbee® Guest

    dino kwang yang wrote:
    > I tried it today... and i failed.
    > I scored 640... non so bad.
    > I'll try again in a month.
    > There always some questions about some topics really unusual.

    Dude, your Haiku sucks.

    Frisbee®, Oct 21, 2008

  3. dino kwang yang

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I tried it today... and i failed.
    >I scored 640... non so bad.
    >I'll try again in a month.
    >There always some questions about some topics really unusual.

    congrats

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 21, 2008
  4. dino kwang yang

    kpg Guest

    "dino kwang yang" <> wrote in

    > I tried it today... and i failed.
    > I scored 640... non so bad.
    > I'll try again in a month.
    > There always some questions about some topics really unusual.

    Weak with this one, the force is. Yes, hmmm.

    kpg, Oct 21, 2008
  5. dino kwang yang

    CBIC Guest

    "dino kwang yang" <> wrote in message
    >I tried it today... and i failed.
    > I scored 640... non so bad.
    > I'll try again in a month.
    > There always some questions about some topics really unusual.

    Yeah well, you'll get 'em next time, buck up old boy and all that
    encouraging crap that people say to those who fail.

    CBIC, Oct 22, 2008
  6. I failed the same exam myself at the first try, that was partly because I
    was taking two test at a time. Anyway dont despair, practice, and read the
    dumps all through. I used to read actualtests (each dump at least thrice)
    and I am MCSE since last year. Give it another shot and I am sure you will
    succeed this time cheers

    Victor Asuquo, Oct 25, 2008
  7. dino kwang yang

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:38:24 +0100, "Victor Asuquo"
    <> wrote:

    >I failed the same exam myself at the first try, that was partly because I
    >was taking two test at a time. Anyway dont despair, practice, and read the
    >dumps all through. I used to read actualtests (each dump at least thrice)
    >and I am MCSE since last year.

    This is such an obvious troll.
    Sod off this is a serious group and morons are not allowed here

    PAJ, Oct 25, 2008

  8. >I failed the same exam myself at the first try, that was partly because I
    > was taking two test at a time. Anyway dont despair, practice, and read the
    > dumps all through. I used to read actualtests (each dump at least thrice)
    > and I am MCSE since last year. Give it another shot and I am sure you will
    > succeed this time cheers

    what is dumps and what is this actualtests?
    i read the tesource kit, and used the readness suite that is inside the
    book.
    Some hands on experience too, but nothing more.

    please explain me.

    dino kwang yang, Oct 27, 2008
  9. dino kwang yang

    kemp Guest

    Hello dino,

    > what is dumps and what is this actualtests?
    > i read the tesource kit, and used the readness suite that is inside
    > the
    > book.
    > Some hands on experience too, but nothing more.
    > please explain me.

    Dont listen to a word this yahoo Victor has to say. His advice will make
    you fail. My advice is to just buckle down and study the materials you have,
    the MS white papers, and maybe seek out another study source that will give
    you more of an in depth knowledge of the subject.

    For example for the 70-291 I studied the MS Press book, the lessons at measureup.com,
    and downloaded a sample test from measureup to see if my knowledge of the
    subject was up to snuff. Make sure you have a sample network you can play
    with and just keep at it, you will pass.

    kemp, Oct 27, 2008
  10. dino kwang yang

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day kemp <> did cause the electrons to come
    together and form the following words:

    > Dont listen to a word this yahoo Victor has to say. His advice will
    > make you fail.

    More to the point, Victor didn't pass, he cheated. Being as he was stupid
    enough to post about that to a Microsoft monitored group, he will be dealt
    with appropriately.

    To make sure you don't get scammed by a cheating site, check
    www.certguard.com.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Oct 27, 2008
  11. dino kwang yang

    Frisbee® Guest

    TBone wrote:
    > And on the eigth day kemp <> did cause the electrons to come
    > together and form the following words:
    >
    >> Dont listen to a word this yahoo Victor has to say. His advice will
    >> make you fail.

    > More to the point, Victor didn't pass, he cheated. Being as he was
    > stupid enough to post about that to a Microsoft monitored group, he
    > will be dealt with appropriately.
    >
    > To make sure you don't get scammed by a cheating site, check
    > www.certguard.com.

    Hadn't visited there in a while. Site is looking nice.

    Frisbee®, Oct 27, 2008
  12. dino kwang yang

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I failed the same exam myself at the first try, that was partly because I
    >was taking two test at a time. Anyway dont despair, practice, and read the
    >dumps all through. I used to read actualtests (each dump at least thrice)
    >and I am MCSE since last year. Give it another shot and I am sure you will
    >succeed this time cheers

    Victor, your boyfriend's on line one, he wants to know when he can cum
    round and exchange semen with you again.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 27, 2008
  13. dino kwang yang

    catwalker63 Guest

    PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Sod off this is a serious group and morons are not allowed here

    You're not serious! Since when??

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 29, 2008
  14. dino kwang yang

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:35:56 -0700, catwalker63
    <> wrote:

    >PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    >> Sod off this is a serious group and morons are not allowed here

    >You're not serious! Since when??

    Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
    I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.

    PAJ, Oct 30, 2008
  15. dino kwang yang

    > On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:35:56 -0700, catwalker63
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>

    >>> Sod off this is a serious group and morons are not allowed here

    >>You're not serious! Since when??

    > Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
    > I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.

    Then what is the name of all that is holy is that rank smell?

    catwalker63, Oct 30, 2008
  16. dino kwang yang

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:14:57 -0700, catwalker63
    <> wrote:

    >PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >> Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
    >> I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.
    >>

    >Then what is the name of all that is holy is that rank smell?

    That was the dog.

    PAJ, Oct 31, 2008
  17. dino kwang yang

    CBIC Guest

    "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:14:57 -0700, catwalker63
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>> Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
    >>> I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.
    >>>

    >>Then what is the name of all that is holy is that rank smell?

    > That was the dog.

    Did someone kick it? Perhaps the daughter of someone?

    CBIC, Oct 31, 2008
  18. dino kwang yang

    Twotall Guest

    I am writing this exam in 2 weeks time, and already I am fearing it. I passed
    70-290 only just with 700 points, hopefully this will go better.

    Twotall, Nov 17, 2008