    is it true? is there any information about this exam?

    Cheers,
    Cihan

    Cihan Baykal, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Cihan Baykal

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Cihan Baykal" <> wrote in message
    news:108a01c535e9$9b167700$...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I wanna register to 70-291 today but exam center said
    > that we cannot register to this exam at the moment, may
    > be this exam has been retired...
    > is it true? is there any information about this exam?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Cihan

    There's no way this exam is being retired any time soon. My guess is there
    gearing up for the format change:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/default.asp

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Mar 31, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?eWF1c2hpbg==?=, Mar 31, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmVuSA==?=, Mar 31, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?eWF1c2hpbg==?=, Mar 31, 2005
  6. No. Its not retired. I spoke to Microsoft and they said
    the test centers will update the software to reflect the
    new 70-290 and 70-291 format.

    The suspension will be lifted once they are prepared for
    it. That, he said, will be within the week.

    The new format does not change the syllabus. Only they
    will include more simulation questions.

    Adnan Rangwala, Apr 1, 2005