    For some reason, 70-291 seems to elude me. I just don't get it. Is it really
    the hardest test out of the MCSE 2003 track? If so, I'd feel a lot better if
    I need to take the test a few times...

    Sam, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Sam

    Brat Guest

    I havent taken this exam but it is the 2k3 version of 2000... It is by far
    one of the easier exams I'm afraid to say. If you are continuing on to
    MCSE, you will find 297 will give you nightmares... its the equivalent to
    216 on the 2000 track. Keep at it... oh and one more thing, change your
    email address Sam... spammers are nutorious for getting email addresses from
    newsgroups... change it to anything... if you look at mine,
    ... lol I created it as a joke for on here
    but is by no means my real email address and it provides me with peace of
    mind when posting on newsgroups suchs as this one :)

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Yeah that isn't my real address. I just figured whoever was "lucky" enough
    to get will have to bear the burden of being so lucky.. :)

    Sam, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Sam;
    There are right and wrong way to munge an address.
    Your way sends spam to a valid domain as well as the owner.
    You do a disservice to many, not just the address owner by using
    someone else's domain.
    Also it may be illegal and is most certainly against your own ISPs TOS
    for forging someone else's address.

    See this link:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    An easier way to read newsgroup messages:

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > Yeah that isn't my real address. I just figured whoever was "lucky"

    enough
    > to get will have to bear the burden of being so

    lucky.. :)

    > > 216 on the 2000 track. Keep at it... oh and one more thing,

    change your
    > > email address Sam... spammers are nutorious for getting email

    addresses
    > from
    > > newsgroups... change it to anything... if you look at mine,
    > > ... lol I created it as a joke

    for on

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Feb 19, 2004