    and hopefully get the exam refunded so I can take it completely for free.

    --
    Chris M.

    Mr Roflcopter, May 31, 2005

  2. Mr Roflcopter

    Guest Guest

    I wonder if the author of PCP-REP (is this a PCP repair program?) was a
    Microsoft employee who cheated on the tests?

    Microcephalic S. "Quality Assurance" Bob

    Guest, May 31, 2005

  3. Mr Roflcopter wrote:

    > But then I didn't pass either.
    > <SNIPPAGE>

    Well, Prometric have rescheduled a test for me later this month. I'm
    going to use a different testing centre too. In addition, they are
    giving me my next MS exam free of charge.

    What really annoyed me, however, was this:

    When Prometric scheduled a new exam today, after the first attempt
    crashed, they used my second shot voucher AFTER THEY CONFIRMED THAT MY
    SECOND SHOT WAS STILL VALID!!!

    I only found this out because I spoke to someone at the complaints
    department at Prometric and they said that the person who scheduled the
    second attempt had used my second shot voucher!

    Naturally, they said that they have reinstated my second shot voucher
    but it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find that they haven't.

    --
    Chris M.

    Mr Roflcopter, May 31, 2005

    Mr Roflcopter, May 31, 2005
  5. Mr Roflcopter wrote:
    > > <SNIPPAGE>

    Sorry for the duplicate posting. My news server is acting weird at the
    moment...

    --
    Chris M.

    Mr Roflcopter, May 31, 2005
  6. I have also simular issues with Prometric. I dont know how they stay in
    business.
    I have been happy with PearsonVue

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV4dCBUaW1lIFVzZSBQZWFyc29uVnVl?=, Jun 1, 2005