    Any other usefull information

    Best Regards,

    Gavruek
    =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=, Jun 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Gavriel :

    > Hi,
    > I am preparing for the 70-291 test.
    > I would like to know:

    > How long is the test?

    Well, since many people repeatedly ask this question, I had a friend
    measure it with a Vernier calipers, and the result for the world to
    know was 570 µm. (micrometer). It has now been commonly accepted in
    scientific circles as the Lamer constant.

    > What score is required in order to pass?

    Personally, I would recommend the saxophone in order to pass. You'll
    can check out <http://www.music-scores.com/> to download some cool
    scores.

    > How many questions?

    All depends on how inquisitive the exam-setter is feeling. Tough luck,
    if he's as curious as a cat !

    > Any other usefull information

    Oh, plenty ! But I'm a secretive kinda guy, you know...
    Cerebrus, Jun 12, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Gavriel :

    Cerebrus, Jun 12, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    LoopBack Guest

    Gavriel wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am preparing for the 70-291 test.
    >
    > I would like to know:
    > How long is the test?
    > What score is required in order to pass?
    > How many questions?
    > Any other usefull information
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Gavruek

    *glances at NDA police*

    Till I get some smokes and a bottle of Jack... I ain't telling you
    nothing.
    LoopBack, Jun 12, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    LoopBack Guest

    LoopBack, Jun 12, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    >> How long is the test?

    > Well, since many people repeatedly ask this question, I had a friend
    > measure it with a Vernier calipers, and the result for the world to
    > know was 570 æm. (micrometer). It has now been commonly accepted in
    > scientific circles as the Lamer constant.

    THIS ALONE makes it the PotD. If it wasn't so friggin long I would add
    this to my sig monster.

    could you please re-word the Lamer constant so it will fit?

    THANKING YOU!

    rgs

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - THIS is not a clear & present danger? I must read the rule book again.
    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    JaR Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97E06017358neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    >> Well, since many people repeatedly ask this question, I had a friend
    >> measure it with a Vernier calipers, and the result for the world to
    >> know was 570 ‘m. (micrometer). It has now been commonly accepted in
    >> scientific circles as the Lamer constant.
    >>

    > THIS ALONE makes it the PotD. If it wasn't so friggin long I would add
    > this to my sig monster.

    Seconded, and snarfed for you know where.

    > could you please re-word the Lamer constant so it will fit?

    IDAGN. Someone need to publish a table of relationships, I think. The
    Lamer Constant(LaC), the Lovelace Index(Li) The Bogosity
    Singularity...how are we gonna keep it all straight?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Jun 12, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    JaR, Jun 12, 2006
  10. Do yourself a favor...go do a search for 291 on the MCSA group. There are a
    couple of good threads there. Not only will you get an answer faster than
    waiting for a response on this thread, you will also get to learn vicariously
    from the insults directed at someone else rather than taking your lumps here.

    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Jun 12, 2006
  11. Do yourself a favor...go do a search for 291 on the MCSA group. There are a

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Jun 12, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=
    <> say in

    > Not only will you get an answer faster than
    > waiting for a response on this thread, you will also get to learn
    > vicariously from the insults directed at someone else rather than
    > taking your lumps here.

    PUUUUULEASE! We can insult there just as well as we can here. We just
    choose not to.....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Do trailer parks cause tornados?
    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > The
    > Lamer Constant(LaC), the Lovelace Index(Li) The Bogosity
    > Singularity...how are we gonna keep it all straight?

    is the MCNGP exam going to turn into a 4 day multi-discipline exam
    covering not only the essence of Kerpal and Chalk in relationship to
    Networking technology and ComSci in genereal, but now also the Luser
    Sciences and specifics on LaC, Li and B-Sin? What about Multi-String
    theory (that's a reg hack isn't it)? Will that mean we all will need to
    have a double major? With that kind of study will we have time for any
    partying? If not, I'm outa here....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A penny saved is worthless.
    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    JaR Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97E0900FB731Dneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > is the MCNGP exam going to turn into a 4 day multi-discipline exam
    > covering not only the essence of Kerpal and Chalk in relationship to
    > Networking technology and ComSci in genereal, but now also the Luser
    > Sciences and specifics on LaC, Li and B-Sin? What about Multi-String
    > theory (that's a reg hack isn't it)? Will that mean we all will need to
    > have a double major? With that kind of study will we have time for any
    > partying? If not, I'm outa here....

    Fortunately, you're grandfathered in. Plus we can make the new guys grade
    the papers.

    JaR, Jun 12, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    JaR, Jun 12, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Fortunately, you're grandfathered in. Plus we can make the new guys
    > grade the papers.

    SWEET! Can I get the n00bees to fetch my damb coffee too?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The sex was so good that even the neighbors had a cigarette.
    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Neil, Jun 12, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    > > The
    > > Lamer Constant(LaC), the Lovelace Index(Li) The Bogosity
    > > Singularity...how are we gonna keep it all straight?
    > >

    > is the MCNGP exam going to turn into a 4 day multi-discipline exam
    > covering not only the essence of Kerpal and Chalk in relationship to
    > Networking technology and ComSci in genereal, but now also the Luser
    > Sciences and specifics on LaC, Li and B-Sin? What about Multi-String
    > theory (that's a reg hack isn't it)? Will that mean we all will need to
    > have a double major? With that kind of study will we have time for any
    > partying? If not, I'm outa here....
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - A penny saved is worthless.

    "If you know both yourself and your enemy, you will come out of one
    hundred battles with one hundred victories."

    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
    Cerebrus, Jun 13, 2006