    get some good practice in. What else can I do?

    thanks

    Adam
    Adam Clark, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Adam Clark

    FinalHokage Guest

    I am taking 70-291 tomorrow, I am using the syngress guide and I think is a
    way more complete than the microsoft press. In any case good luck.

    FinalHokage, Mar 30, 2006

  3. Adam Clark

    Adam Clark Guest

    I would like to know how that works out for you. Good Luck!

    Adam Clark, Mar 31, 2006
  4. Stub Zones are used by DNS zones who have delegated authority for a
    subdomain and a secondary zone would cause to much traffic but still need to
    be aware of down level zones. They are usually used with-in large
    distributed DNS hierarchies, where opening up TCP 53 is not a problem.

    Conditional Forwarders are used where firewalls become an issue and with
    partner organizations. Conditioned Forwarders biggest drawback is they are
    static where Stub zones are dynamic.

    Secondaries are used when a Zone needs all records in the subdomain's zone
    or used more often in disjointed namespaces.

    Try these articles:

    http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/648f2efd-0ad4-4788-80c8-75f8491f660e1033.mspx

    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/ar...tional_Forwarding_in_Windows_Server_2003.html

    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/DNS_Stub_Zones.html

    http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/648f2efd-0ad4-4788-80c8-75f8491f660e1033.mspx

    --
    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, MCTS:BDD, CTTS, CNA, N+, A+

    Jeffrey W. Roach, Apr 2, 2006