    subnetting is a topic that is heavily tested. Should I expect questions that
    require a lot of calculations? Thanks for your help!

    -A

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVscG1l?=, Oct 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscG1l?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Yes, you should.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
    ---

    Montreal MCT, Oct 8, 2007

  3. These exam require understanding of subnetting but exam do not focous only
    on subnetting clear your all other topics. and you will definately clear the
    exam, when i take these exam hardly i get 1 or 2 subnetting related que so do
    not worry and work had you will definately pass the exam

    =?Utf-8?B?dGhpbmRw?=, Oct 8, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscG1l?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?dGhpbmRw?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > These exam require understanding of subnetting but exam do not focous
    > only on subnetting clear your all other topics. and you will
    > definately clear the exam, when i take these exam hardly i get 1 or 2
    > subnetting related que so do not worry and work had you will
    > definately pass the exam
    >
    > "Helpme" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'll be taking the 70-291 and 70-293 exams next week and wanted to
    >> see if subnetting is a topic that is heavily tested. Should I expect
    >> questions that require a lot of calculations? Thanks for your help!
    >>

    >> -A

    Que?

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 8, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscG1l?=

    kpg* Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > =?Utf-8?B?dGhpbmRw?= <> prattled
    > ceaselessly in news::
    >
    >> These exam require understanding of subnetting but exam do not focous
    >> only on subnetting clear your all other topics. and you will
    >> definately clear the exam, when i take these exam hardly i get 1 or 2
    >> subnetting related que so do not worry and work had you will
    >> definately pass the exam
    >>
    >> "Helpme" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I'll be taking the 70-291 and 70-293 exams next week and wanted to
    >>> see if subnetting is a topic that is heavily tested. Should I expect
    >>> questions that require a lot of calculations? Thanks for your help!
    >>>

    >>> -A

    > Que?

    ¿Como?

    kpg*, Oct 8, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscG1l?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?dGhpbmRw?= <> prattled
    >> ceaselessly in
    >>
    >>> These exam require understanding of subnetting but exam do not
    >>> focous only on subnetting clear your all other topics. and you will
    >>> definately clear the exam, when i take these exam hardly i get 1 or
    >>> 2 subnetting related que so do not worry and work had you will
    >>> definately pass the exam
    >>>

    >> Que?

    > ¿Como?

    No se.

    catwalker63, Oct 8, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscG1l?=

    kpg* Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> =?Utf-8?B?dGhpbmRw?= <> prattled
    >>> ceaselessly in

    >>> Que?

    >> ¿Como?

    > No se.

    ¡Ay caramba!

    kpg*, Oct 9, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscG1l?=

    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>
    >>> catwalker63 <> wrote in

    >>> ¿Como?

    >> No se.
    >>

    > ¡Ay caramba!

    Si. No bueno.

    catwalker63, Oct 9, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SGVscG1l?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day catwalker63 <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    >>> Que?

    > No se.

    C K Watt?

    -------