    currently passed the 70-620 & 70-623 and now I'm going to try to get the
    MCSE/MCSA certificates, I have the ebooks for 70-290, 91, 93, 94. Thanks and
    best of luck to every one.
    Chris Hardy, Jul 26, 2009

  2. Chris Hardy

    boot IT up Guest

    i recently took 70-290 and did not pass, my fault. took advantage of an early
    expire voucher; thought might be ready.
    had 47 questions
    700 to pass, i got 606. my feedback from test results directed me to work on
    managing and maintaining a server environment and managing and implementing
    disaster recovery objectives.

    boot IT up, Jul 29, 2009

  3. Chris Hardy

    Chris Hardy Guest

    Thanks for your reply I have acquired a practice exam with over 200
    questions and 7 sims, I also have the ebooks.
    I've heard it has 90 questions so I think I'll be OK. Thanks and good luck

    Chris Hardy, Aug 1, 2009