    lekau Guest

    i've just failed exam 290 today with 627 points,what must i study further.
    i've booked 290 again.
    lekau, Oct 15, 2007

  2. lekau

    Guest

    On Oct 15, 6:26 am, lekau <> wrote:
    > i've just failed exam 290 today with 627 points,what must i study further.
    > i've booked 290 again.

    Although I haven't taken it yet, I'd say that's a pretty vague
    question for any exam.You should've gotten a printout that showed a
    bar graph highlighting how you rated in each category of questions, so
    study the ones you failed.
    , Oct 15, 2007

  3. "" <> wrote in message

    > On Oct 15, 6:26 am, lekau <> wrote:
    > > i've just failed exam 290 today with 627 points,what must i study further.
    > > i've booked 290 again.

    > Although I haven't taken it yet, I'd say that's a pretty vague
    > question for any exam.You should've gotten a printout that showed a
    > bar graph highlighting how you rated in each category of questions, so
    > study the ones you failed.

    Agreed. Also, studying will only go so far. If you do not meet the
    recommended experience, I would forgo the 2 attempt.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 15, 2007
  4. lekau

    redluck Guest

    On Oct 15, 6:26 am, lekau <> wrote:
    > i've just failed exam 290 today with 627 points,what must i study further.
    > i've booked 290 again.

    Make sure you learn the areas you didn't do well in inside and out.
    The thing about those reports is they don't give great feedback, but
    they should be enough of an indicator to point you in the right
    direction. Are you using the MS prep tests? If you're using the kit,
    just narrow your practice questions to those areas and drill until
    your 100% sure of your answers.
    redluck, Oct 17, 2007
  5. lekau

    Guest

    Cool! Just passed this with a 942! All I can offer for advice is don't
    rush into it. After taking the 270 and looking at the subject matter
    for this, I thought the similarities and my current familiarity should
    be enough, but I decided to plow through the material anyway. I
    studied for a little over 2 months and in the long run, while I may be
    'behind' in my original intended certification date, I'm glad I took
    the time to get it right the first time.

    To quote a grossly-overused cliche: 'Slow and steady wins the
    race.' ;^)
    , Oct 31, 2007
  6. lekau

    viji Guest

    i want some study materials and tips ow to prepare my mail.add

    viji, Nov 9, 2007