    Oh and is it possible to do the client part (windows XP) of the MCSA without
    any study? Firm has decided that i did well enough to sponsor my books for
    further self study + testing fees....
    ConfidenceRules, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Without studying , nothing is easy. If you don't study you fail in MS
    exam's.
    Microsoft exam's no longer easy. In deed they are looking forward to make
    those exam's adaptive . If you want to go without stuyding, then just read
    some material, memmories it and there you go ..Hehe !

    Regard's,
    --
    Amey Abhyankar.
    [ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server

    Amey Abhyankar., Apr 11, 2006