    me bit more?

    Could someone send me the study materials of 70-290 please?

    Regards - VDS
    VDS, Aug 26, 2005

  2. VDS

    James Guest

    It will have simulations. You press a button to start the simulation, and
    it will be a mock windows 2003 server. There will be a list of requirements
    that you have to achive.

    Other questions will also have an interactive window where you can configure
    required settings to answer the question.

    More info is on MS site.

    James, Aug 26, 2005