    exam? Or mainly what I should be focussing on the most. I
    am defeinlty weakest in "Managing and maintaing access to
    resources".

    Drew, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Drew

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Drew" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:170e01c538b5$84eb5b20$:

    > Anyone have any helpful information as far as the latest and most
    > updated studying materals for this exam? Or mainly what I should be
    > focussing on the most. I am defeinlty weakest in "Managing and
    > maintaing access to resources".

    So did you try to actually manage and maintain access to any resources?
    It helps enormously if you actually do these things on a real live w2k3
    server.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it
    would deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Drew

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at

    and there is no cost.

    If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
    Q&A support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Why look for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
    Microsoft.

    I recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training at

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Drew

    Guest Guest

    Even if you dont have access to 2k3 Server at your job,
    load it up at home and have a play with it. It will help
    you IMMENSELY. I know once I started doing things on my
    2k3 severs with TS, RDC IIS etc I was able to answer the
    questions in my exam prep far more easily.

    I'm pretty sure you can get 2k3 180 day trial (came with
    my Thomson book that I'm using to prep for 70-290) and if
    you've already sat the exam you're unlikely to run out of
    trial time before you test out sucessfully.

    Guest, Apr 5, 2005