    Based on the sectinal result bar chart, I shoud have 77.5% correct but I
    don't know why they gave me 832 marks.....

    Anyone got the idea?

    chun wong, Aug 15, 2004

  2. chun wong

    Kraphty Guest

    "chun wong" <> wrote in message
    news:exhi%...
    > Did it yesterday
    >
    > Total question is 65 and the time is 2 hours.
    >
    > Based on the sectinal result bar chart, I shoud have 77.5% correct but I
    > don't know why they gave me 832 marks.....
    >
    > Anyone got the idea?

    I do.

    Kraphty, Aug 15, 2004

  3. chun wong

    Bobby Guest

    Hi chun wong,

    Forget about the bar chart as there isn't any reference of its weighting.
    Therefore it has on implication as to how each bar contribute to the overall
    score. The bar is there to reference individual section only. So if the score
    indicates you pass, you pass. If the score indicates you get 832, you get 832.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Aug 16, 2004
  4. chun wong

    anonymous Guest

    You passed
    That is all that matters.
    Go take the next test

    anonymous, Aug 16, 2004
  5. chun wong

    chun wong Guest

    Thanks guys.....

    Good luck and all the best...

    chun wong, Aug 16, 2004
  6. chun wong

    Avensis Guest

    I did today. Also 65 questions. I did 958 points. I was suprpised,
    because questions looked quite difficult.
    I think MS added more questions to make it easier to pass.

    Avensis.

    Avensis, Aug 20, 2004