    3. The pass mark
    4. Other stuff like can you go back and make changes?

    Thanks, much appreciated.
    ace, Jul 20, 2004

  2. ace

    Adam Guest

    Gee, I searched on Goggle and found 50 websites with this
    info.
    Maybe you should try the same thing.
    You Are Lazy......

    Adam, Jul 20, 2004

  3. ace

    Bobby Guest

    Hi ace,

    If you have taken any MCP exams, all things are similar. The only thing different is the questions. If you are interested in knowing how the questioning might change, go to this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/innovations.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jul 21, 2004
  4. ace

    Guest Guest

    questions in the exam and the pass mark is 700.
    before u complete the exam you do have the option to
    check your answers.

    hope this helps
    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  5. ace

    ace Guest

    thanks all for the info. Incidently, I called up
    prometric who could only give #1: being 95mins. I also
    called Microsoft who wouldnt give any information (apart
    fromk average passmark being 700)!!!

    It doesn't make sense....!?

    L8z

    ace, Jul 21, 2004