  1. huss

    huss Guest

    hi all i want to inform you i passed the 70-290 at last

    huss, Sep 23, 2008

  2. > hi all i want to inform you i passed the 70-290 at last

    congrats,
    did you find it difficult? good score? how long did you study?
    toso

    dino kwang yang, Sep 23, 2008

  3. huss

    Jtyc Guest

    > hi all i want to inform you i passed the 70-290 at last

    Do you know why you passed? Because...

    You're the best, around... nothings gonna ever keep you down... you're the
    best... around nothings ever gonna keep you down...

    Jtyc, Sep 23, 2008
  4. huss

    Consultant Guest

    you are the champion, my friend

    Consultant, Sep 23, 2008
  5. huss

    Jtyc Guest

    > you are the champion, my friend

    He'll keep fighting till the end.

    Jtyc, Sep 23, 2008
  6. huss

    huss Guest

    On Sep 23, 3:58 pm, "dino kwang yang" <>
    wrote:
    > > hi all i want to inform you i passed the 70-290 at last

    > congrats,
    > did you find it difficult? good score? how long did you study?
    > toso

    ok i find it somewhat diffcult and there was troubles downloading the
    exam like the story of darcula when john nathan want to catch dracula
    before he awake and trobles come well the same here fear of exam the
    errors of the prometric oh boy and i stuided for 100 day and measureup
    tests was good

    huss, Sep 24, 2008
  7. huss

    CBIC Guest

    wrote:
    > > hi all i want to inform you i passed the 70-290 at last

    > congrats,
    > did you find it difficult? good score? how long did you study?
    > toso

    ok i find it somewhat diffcult and there was troubles downloading the
    exam like the story of darcula when john nathan want to catch dracula
    before he awake and trobles come well the same here fear of exam the
    errors of the prometric oh boy and i stuided for 100 day and measureup
    tests was good

    Longest run on sentence EVAR!

    CBIC, Sep 24, 2008
  8. huss

    Frisbee® Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > "huss" <> wrote in message
    > On Sep 23, 3:58 pm, "dino kwang yang" <>
    > wrote:
    >>> hi all i want to inform you i passed the 70-290 at last

    >> congrats,
    >> did you find it difficult? good score? how long did you study?
    >> toso

    > ok i find it somewhat diffcult and there was troubles downloading the
    > exam like the story of darcula when john nathan want to catch dracula
    > before he awake and trobles come well the same here fear of exam the
    > errors of the prometric oh boy and i stuided for 100 day and measureup
    > tests was good
    >
    > Longest run on sentence EVAR!

    I'm wondering if "darcula" is an African-American vampire.

    Frisbee®, Sep 24, 2008
  9. huss

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > I'm wondering if "darcula" is an African-American vampire.

    You owe me a new keyboard.

    CBIC, Sep 24, 2008
  10. huss

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 02:39:43 -0700 (PDT), huss
    <> wrote:

    >On Sep 23, 3:58 pm, "dino kwang yang" <>
    >wrote:
    >> > hi all i want to inform you i passed the 70-290 at last

    >> congrats,
    >> did you find it difficult? good score? how long did you study?
    >> toso

    >ok i find it somewhat diffcult and there was troubles downloading the
    >exam like the story of darcula when john nathan want to catch dracula
    >before he awake and trobles come well the same here fear of exam the
    >errors of the prometric oh boy and i stuided for 100 day and measureup
    >tests was good

    ok i find it somewhat diffcult and there was troubles downloading the
    exam like the story of darcula when john nathan want to catch dracula
    before he awake and trobles come well the same here fear of exam the
    errors of the prometric oh boy and i stuided for 100 day and measureup
    tests was good it is coincidence that you find this as this is nothing
    like i found it but we can have different experiences even if we are
    taking the same exam at different centres like we have done here not
    that I know you were at a different centre i am just assuming this so
    please forgive me if it was the same centre ok with you i hope so good
    bye until we meet again not that we have ever actually met but you know
    what i mean please watch out for the vampires and maybe carry some
    garlic ok this really is bye now so bye bye and toodle pip

    PAJ, Sep 24, 2008
  11. huss

    Kline Sphere Guest

    yes but can sh*t himself twice in one day? I can....

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:12:41 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >you are the champion, my friend
    >

    >"huss" <> wrote in message
    >> hi all i want to inform you i passed the 70-290 at last

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 24, 2008
  12. huss

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'm wondering if "darcula" is an African-American vampire.

    I believe you are referring to Eddie Murphy

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 24, 2008