  1. Guest

    what is the pass mark for 70-290
    , Jan 11, 2005

  2. catwalker63 Guest

    "" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news:1e2201c4f781$ff236c90$:

    > what is the pass mark for 70-290

    Same as the pass mark for all the other exams.

    BTW: Google

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Jan 11, 2005

  3. JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "" <> prattled
    > ceaslessly in news:1e2201c4f781$ff236c90$:
    >
    >> what is the pass mark for 70-290

    > Same as the pass mark for all the other exams.
    >
    > BTW: Google

    Googled for "70 290" "pass" "score". I got 179,000 hits. I wonder how many
    times it will get asked this year.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Peter Guest

    Passing score is 700
    Peter, Jan 12, 2005
  5. JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Peter climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    Ah. So you were that certain the OP would never be able to find that out in
    two days with the hints we gave, eh? It really must be tough to do research
    on your own, so many are unable to do it.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 12, 2005
  6. Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Ah. So you were that certain the OP would never be able to find that
    > out in two days with the hints we gave, eh? It really must be tough to
    > do research on your own, so many are unable to do it.

    give a man a fish...hey I heard that recently...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Jan 13, 2005