    napolean Guest

    I am scheduled to take the 70-290 on Friday and you can
    bet I will be here b*^chin' about it on Monday...

    napolean, Dec 6, 2004

  2. napolean

    catwalker63 Guest

    "napolean" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:011e01c4dbec$832d10b0$:

    > I am scheduled to take the 70-290 on Friday and you can
    > bet I will be here b*^chin' about it on Monday...

    whatever

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Dec 7, 2004

  3. I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead (a.k.a.
    catwalker) to respond to my post.

    =?Utf-8?B?bmFwb2xlYW4=?=, Dec 7, 2004
  4. napolean

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?bmFwb2xlYW4=?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead (a.k.a.
    > catwalker) to respond to my post.

    Well then, you should be pleased with what turned out to be a successful
    troll.

    JaR
    Congratulatory Thug

    JaR, Dec 7, 2004
  5. >I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead (a.k.a.
    >catwalker) to respond to my post.

    what's up, josephine not given you any?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  6. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead
    >> (a.k.a. catwalker) to respond to my post.

    > what's up, josephine not given you any?

    There's a reason he kept that hand in his coat all the time.

    --
    Fris "Nair for Palms" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 7, 2004
  7. >>> I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead
    >>> (a.k.a. catwalker) to respond to my post.

    >> what's up, josephine not given you any?

    >There's a reason he kept that hand in his coat all the time.

    right, now i see......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  8. napolean

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > "Nair for Palms"

    You will NOT go blind...trust me on this...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 7, 2004
  9. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >
    >> "Nair for Palms"

    > You will NOT go blind...trust me on this...

    Since I am (legally) blind, I cannot confirm this.

    --
    Fris "one-handed typist" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 7, 2004