  1. Joe Mc

    Joe Mc Guest

    Does the 70-290 have ip addressing questions ie calculations?
    Joe Mc, May 9, 2007

  2. "Joe Mc" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does the 70-290 have ip addressing questions ie calculations?

    Joe, it sounds like there are a few things you need to know about Non-Disclosure
    Agreements.

    Let me suggest you read the following links thoroughly.

    Demystifying the NDA
    http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/2007/02/demystifying_th.html

    Demystifying the NDA; Part 2
    http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/2007/03/demystifying_th.html

    Read the NDA Section on our page here:
    http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp

    If you have any more questions, you can sign up for the Live Webcast and
    possibly be able to ask your questions there.

    http://www.CertGuard.com has the links posted at the top of the text area., you
    can't miss it.
    or, Michael has a link to it posted on his site as well.
    http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/2007/04/certification_i.html

    OR...if you can't make either of the webcasts, email your questions and I'll see
    if we can address them.

    --
    CertGuard
    www.CertGuard.com
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 9, 2007

  3. "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
    message news:etcy#:

    > OR...if you can't make either of the webcasts, email your questions and
    > I'll see
    > if we can address them.

    That goes for everyone. If you cannot attend either of the webcasts, let
    us know and we will do our best to get your question asked and answered.
    Due to the possibility of emails we may get, there will be no way to
    email you back directly. So we will create a list of questions with
    their corresponding answers on our site after the webcast.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 9, 2007