    With knot Enlgish MAPS shoudl wrough no on lift my booty...and

    =================
    = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    =================

    :^)

    Worm, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Worm

    JaR Guest

    Daniel Graciá wrote:

    > Hello to wholes:

    Who are you calling a whole? There ain't no wholes in here, by Gawd!

    Well, 'cept for mebbe the gals, but then you'd be spellin' it wrong...

    > The next Monday I go for selling off the exam 70-290, somebody can counsel
    > me....

    Bill and the rest of the fun gang in Redmond find out yer sellin' their
    exams, yer gonna need counsel, all righty!

    > Thanks

    Welcome.

    Dontcha just love CGI translators?

    Heh.

    JaR
    Obtuse Thug
    JaR, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Worm

    Consultant Guest

    and try it dry

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Hello to wholes:

    Daniel Graciá, Jul 15, 2004
  5. Worm

    Jose Lozano Guest

    Hi Daniel.

    Quiero saber si me puedes ayudar con los modulos para los
    certificados..

    José

    Jose Lozano, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Worm

    catwalker63 Guest

    I could set the building on fire!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004
  7. In this weekend study Terminal Services and VBScript.

    Good Luck,
    Gandalf, the White

    Gandalf, the White, Jul 16, 2004
  8. Worm

    Consultant Guest

    yo quiero taco bell?

    Consultant, Jul 16, 2004
  9. >The next Monday I go for selling off the exam 70-290

    on ebay?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004