    Are they higher pointed?
    For any advices I am appreciated.
    Regards guys!!!

    Mario, Mar 5, 2006

  2. Mario

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

    > I am taking 70-290 soon and I need some advices.
    > What is the best way to pass this exam, when you are sitting in front
    > of the Cand reading the questions?What is the most important thing,
    > when you are reading the question?
    > How many are simulation questions? How difficult are they? How many
    > points can you get for these questions?
    > Are they higher pointed?
    > For any advices I am appreciated.

    Becoming Microsoft certified is as much about being able to find answers
    as it is computer skills. So finding the answers to your questions
    without posting these same questions to the newsgroup for the umpteenth
    time is a good start down the road to certification.

    The best way to pass is to practice hands on with computers running the
    actual OSes. Only use practice tests to find your weak areas and not for
    studying. Don't cheat by using braindumps.

    And quite honestly, try and take the test in your own language and not
    English, because sometimes there are tricks in the wording of the exam
    questions. If you you don't understand English very well, you may well
    answer a lot of questions wrong.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 6, 2006

  3. I can try how much I want, to take my exams in Italian.. but there are no
    MCSE exams in Italian.. the best I can do is try todo my best in English.

    Leonardo Faoro, Mar 6, 2006