    too late to challenge my last test because it's been over 3 days. It's a very
    common test and I live in Denver where I'm sure this test is taken a ton at
    these two testing centers. Any suggestions?

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=, Feb 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'm having issues taking the 70-290. None of the Simulation questions will
    >pull up correctly. When I click on them it resizes the window to display the
    >question but never pulls up the simulation. Alt + Tab and nothing else is
    >there. This has happened on 5 different tests, 4 different computers, 3
    >different days, and two different testing centers. This is seriously
    >delaying my progress to MCSE. Called Prometric who scheduled the test and
    >they sent me to Microsoft. The Microsoft agent told me to come here. It's
    >too late to challenge my last test because it's been over 3 days. It's a very
    >common test and I live in Denver where I'm sure this test is taken a ton at
    >these two testing centers. Any suggestions?

    call the ghostbusters

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?= <> wrote in

    > This has happened on 5 different tests, 4 different computers,
    > 3 different days, and two different testing centers.

    1...BLAST OFF!

    kpg, Feb 9, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "cfurnas" <> wrote in message
    > The Microsoft agent told me to come here.

    Was that Agent JaR, Agent Briscobar, or Agent Frisbee®?

    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    OTHMAN Guest

    > Was that (A)Agent JaR, (B)Agent Briscobar, or (C)Agent Frisbee®?

    The answer is C

    OTHMAN, Feb 9, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> This has happened on 5 different tests, 4 different computers,
    >> 3 different days, and two different testing centers.

    >1...BLAST OFF!

    thunderbirds are go

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "cfurnas" <> wrote in message

    > The Microsoft agent told me to come here.

    If this is true, this concerns me greatly. You spoke, on the telephone, to
    someone at Microsoft about this problem, and they referred you to mpce.mcse?
    This group is not moderated by Microsoft (except for language,
    sometimes...), and it's rare that anyone speaks for MS in any official
    capacity here.

    Maybe you just got a lazy agent on the phone? JaR, was it you on the phone?

    Briscobar, Feb 9, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> The Microsoft agent told me to come here.
    >
    >If this is true, this concerns me greatly. You spoke, on the telephone, to
    >someone at Microsoft about this problem, and they referred you to mpce.mcse?

    no,no,no the microsoft agent referred the op to ghostbusters, Bill
    Murray referred the op to mpce.mcse.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  9. Well after first telling me that i needed to go to elearning to study more I
    had to re explain that the questions don't even work. But yeah I got referred
    here...and seeing the responses does make me want to slap the guy that sent
    me here. And it was Danny Glover not Bill Murray

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=, Feb 9, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=
    <> say in

    > Well after first telling me that i needed to go to elearning to study
    > more I had to re explain that the questions don't even work. But yeah
    > I got referred here...and seeing the responses does make me want to
    > slap the guy that sent me here. And it was Danny Glover not Bill
    > Murray

    *fiegned shock*

    WHAT'S THIS? A sense of humo(u)r? Staggering!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The wages of sin go unreported.

    Neil, Feb 10, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2007 at 12:28pm "kpg" blathered:

    > =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?= <> wrote in
    >
    >> This has happened on 5 different tests, 4 different computers,
    >> 3 different days, and two different testing centers.

    > 1...BLAST OFF!

    Funny. He actually spelled out 2. Rather odd.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

    TechGeekPro, Feb 10, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2007 at 12:31pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Was that Agent JaR, Agent Briscobar, or Agent Frisbee©?

    Agent orange?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
    and I'm not sure about the universe.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 10, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    cfurnas prattled ceaselessly:

    > Well after first telling me that i needed to go to elearning to study more I
    > had to re explain that the questions don't even work. But yeah I got referred
    > here...and seeing the responses does make me want to slap the guy that sent
    > me here. And it was Danny Glover not Bill Murray

    Danny wasn't even in the film. That was Ernie Hudson. <sigh>
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Feb 10, 2007
  14. Ernie Hudson was in Lethal Weapon

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=, Feb 12, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    cfurnas prattled ceaselessly:

    > Ernie Hudson was in Lethal Weapon

    Um, yeah. You've got the two mixed up.

    catwalker63, Feb 12, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Well after first telling me that i needed to go to elearning to study more I
    >had to re explain that the questions don't even work. But yeah I got referred
    >here...and seeing the responses does make me want to slap the guy that sent
    >me here. And it was Danny Glover not Bill Murray

    Danny Glover was in Ghostbusters? so which pirate copy did you watch!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >5 different tests, 4 different computers, 3
    >different days, and two different testing centers

    and a partridge in a pear tree

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Ernie Hudson was in Lethal Weapon

    yup, so was i

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2007
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Well after first telling me that i needed to go to elearning to study more I
    >>had to re explain that the questions don't even work. But yeah I got referred
    >>here...and seeing the responses does make me want to slap the guy that sent
    >>me here. And it was Danny Glover not Bill Murray

    > Danny Glover was in Ghostbusters? so which pirate copy did you watch!

    He must have been thinking of CrackaBustas.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 12, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>5 different tests, 4 different computers, 3
    >>different days, and two different testing centers

    > and a partridge in a pear tree

    <sigh> OK. that was better than mine.

    kpg, Feb 12, 2007