  1. Hi, I am currently studying for the 70-290 exam. Does the exam include SUS
    or WSUS or neither? I want to know so I can study for correct version.

    Phil
    Robert Bartlett, Apr 28, 2006

  2. Robert Bartlett

    AJR Guest

    No diff - SUS short for WSUS

    AJR, Apr 28, 2006

  3. Robert Bartlett

    Vikas Guest

    Man u need to study sus , and practice with both sus and wsus. i also did so
    4 d exam. sus is now dicontinued so u shud practice both of them.
    --
    Vikas Sood

    Vikas, Apr 28, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, AJR spurted out:
    > No diff - SUS short for WSUS

    Um...where did you learn to read.....SUS= *Software* Update Services, WSUS =
    Windows *Server* Update Services

    WSUS (previously called Windows Update Services) is the new name for the next
    version of Software Update Services (SUS).

    Completely different.....WSUS ran on Win2k (w/ SP3 +), WinXP, and WinServ2k3.
    SUS is no longer even available for download.

    SUS only updated Windows.... WSUS updates almost anything from MS that it can
    detect on your system.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  5. Robert Bartlett

    Caroline Guest

    Hi,

    It includes both!! and more off it in the 70-291 exam.

    Caroline

    Caroline, Jul 3, 2006