  1. Now that SUS has been deprecated I wonder if the 70-290 will be covering WSUS
    instead, I could not even find SUS to download on Microsofts website. Anyone
    know?
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Dec 10, 2005

  2. I made it exam and all questions about Windows Update only covered SUS.

    Check in the link: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp ; in
    the field Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment/Manage software
    update infrastructure.

    Regards and Thanks,
    _______________________________
    Marcio Maisonette
    Enterprise TechSupport Analyst
    MCP ID: 2900098 - W2k and W2k3 Since: 2003
    Brazil Country

    =?Utf-8?B?TcOhcmNpbyBNYWlzb25ldHRl?=, Dec 12, 2005

  3. I just passed 70-290 last Friday. Lot's of SUS questions, nothing about WSUS

    regards,
    Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Dec 12, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I just passed 70-290 last Friday. Lot's of SUS questions, nothing about WSUS
    >
    > regards,
    > Mark
    >
    > "Daniel" wrote:
    >
    > > Now that SUS has been deprecated I wonder if the 70-290 will be covering WSUS
    > > instead, I could not even find SUS to download on Microsofts website. Anyone
    > > know?

    I have sent this on to the right people.
    Ben Smith, Dec 12, 2005
  5. Thanks Ben, let us know what will happen with the exams asap. Busy studying
    the SUS stuff now and I'm not sure whether to leave it out or not, as I'm
    sure many other people are.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=, Dec 13, 2005
  6. Thanks Ben, can you let us know what will happen with the exams? Busy
    studying the SUS stuff now and not sure whether to leave it out or not, as
    I'm sure many others are.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=, Dec 13, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Thanks Ben, let us know what will happen with the exams asap. Busy studying
    > the SUS stuff now and I'm not sure whether to leave it out or not, as I'm
    > sure many other people are.

    It is unlikely anything will happen in the near future. Updating exams
    is not something that happens over night. I will let you know if I hear
    anything from the exam team that looks like a roadmap. Right now, if you
    are taking the exam in the near future - I suggest studying SUS.
    Ben Smith, Dec 13, 2005