    and sites like that, sybex and syngress seem to be pretty good, but I would
    like the opion of people that are actualy in the industry not somebody just
    trying to pass the test like me. Thanks in advance.

    Ryan, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Ryan

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Ryan" <> wrote in message
    news:#LuL3#...
    > Just wanted to get some of your ideas on this test. I have the mspress

    study
    > guide and it seems to be leaving a lot out. Wondering what books (sybex,
    > exam cram,or syngress) you would recommend. Looking at the reviews on

    amazon
    > and sites like that, sybex and syngress seem to be pretty good, but I

    would
    > like the opion of people that are actualy in the industry not somebody

    just
    > trying to pass the test like me. Thanks in advance.

    Although this is a legitimate question, I'd suggest maybe doing a search on
    this and some other newsgroups. This question has been posted more times
    than I care to think, maybe not specifically related to this exam, but in
    general. In short, I've used Sybex and I don't think you can go wrong with
    it. The same, I've heard, is true for Syngress. Exam cram are good as a
    summary but not as a primary resource. For 70-270, I took practice exams
    after reading exam cram and portions in the book that are touched on in a
    paragraph are actually major topics.

    hth.

    steve

    molsonexpert, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Ryan

    OnceAgain Guest

    I used the MSPress guide to successfully pass 290 as well as using TechNet
    and the Exam guide from MSFT web site to fill in the gaps.

    OnceAgain, Jun 22, 2004