    ANyone here has got 70-290 Study Guide ? or LearnKey Study Guide ?

    Thanks,

    Habibalby
    =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=, Nov 17, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    CBIC Guest

    Habibalby wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > ANyone here has got 70-290 Study Guide ? or LearnKey Study Guide ?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Habibalby

    I suppose folks who are studying to take the 290 would probably have a study
    guide. Why do you ask?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Yes

    Brett Jarcevic, Nov 18, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    LRM Guest

    "Habibalby" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > ANyone here has got 70-290 Study Guide ? or LearnKey Study Guide ?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Habibalby

    The Help and Support center on your W2k3 test machine is a really good study
    guide.

    LRM
    The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future
    life.
    Plato
    LRM, Nov 18, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 17, 2005 at 7:42pm "LRM" blathered:

    > The Help and Support center on your W2k3 test machine is a really good
    > study guide.

    You mean I need a *gasp* "test machine"?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005