  1. What have people's experiences been with the number of Sims versus the number
    of Multiple Choice questions for 70-290?

    An even number of sims and multiple choice questions, only a few sims, what?

    Mishawaka MCP, Jan 21, 2008

  2. Mishawaka MCP

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    You will probably get around 3-5 SIMs with the rest begin mc and
    drag-and-drop. Real world experience will help you somehow, but you will
    still need to know the way Microsoft is asking the questions in the exam,
    which doesn't always relate to real word scenarios.

    Pay special attention to share and NTFS permission.

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 22, 2008

  3. In the future, don't waste my time by responding to posts with worthless,
    condescending drivel. I am well aware that no two exams are the same.
    Hence, I asked what people's experiences were, knowing there would be a
    variety of answers.

    Mishawaka MCP, Jan 24, 2008
  4. Mishawaka MCP

    John R Guest

    "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    > In the future, don't waste my time by responding to posts with worthless,
    > condescending drivel. I am well aware that no two exams are the same.
    > Hence, I asked what people's experiences were, knowing there would be a
    > variety of answers.
    >
    > "catwalker63" wrote:
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?TWlzaGF3YWthIE1DUA==?= <Mishawaka
    >> > prattled ceaselessly in
    >>
    >> > What have people's experiences been with the number of Sims versus the
    >> > number of Multiple Choice questions for 70-290?
    >> >
    >> > An even number of sims and multiple choice questions, only a few sims,
    >> > what?

    >> I regret to inform you that other's experience of the mix of sims and mc
    >> questions will not have anything to do with your experience when you go.
    >> 'Cause you won't get the same exam as somebody else so their experience
    >> has
    >> no meaning for you.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Catwalker
    >> MCNGP #43
    >> www.mcngp.com
    >> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    So, how does knowing the number of questions, the type of questions, etc
    help prepare you for the exam? Are you saying that if there are more sim
    questions then you will study moving your mouse, but if there are more
    multiple choice questions, they you will study answering "A", "B", or "C".

    I'm not being critical, I am just asking how that can possibly help prepare
    you for the exam. I mean, you already expect that there will be a variety
    of testing methods, that is a given based on your question. Unless you are
    going to do some statistical analysis, "lets see, he saw 4 sims, he saw 7
    sims, he saw 7 sims, so that is 18 divided by 3, I can expect 6 sims". But
    even if you were, by your own reply here you already know that it will vary
    and therefore the result of that analysis is by your own definition
    "meaningless dribble". Ok, maybe you were just wanting to get an idea. Ok,
    let's say there will be 6-9 sims on your test. How does that help you
    prepare?

    I really am fascinated with the questions that people ask about the exams.
    To me, you either know the material or you don't, and the test will bare
    that out. If you are more concerned with these types of issues, it seems to
    me that you are wasting your time on stuff that is unimportant, and that
    time could be better spent asking questions like "Was there a lot about
    DNS?" or "Do they get into WINS replication on the test".

    But, let's say that maybe you are the kind of person that might say "I don't
    do well on multiple choice, but I can find my way around windows easily
    enough". Even knowing that is not going to change your test experience, so
    once again, even that bit of information is "meaningless dribble".

    And finally, if all of my arguments are correct (I thought I was wrong once,
    but I was mistaken), would this entire thread not be considered "meaningless
    dribble"?

    Again, I am not being critical, I am being inquisitive.

    John R

    John R, Jan 24, 2008
  5. First and foremost, the word is 'drivel', you effing moron. You dribble a
    basketball. Drivel is what comes out of the space where your brain should
    be. I see now why people resort to braindumps, rather than deal with idiots
    like yourself.

    Second, you can't really be this stupid, can you? There's an obvious
    break-even point when it comes to studying. Time is valuable to most people
    (other than the two absolute idiots who have posted in this thread, yourself
    and catwalker). I see now why you still live in your parents' basement.
    Ambition and social skills are a good thing. You should look into them.

    I'm all for being inquisitive, just try harder to be less of a douchebag.
    Please don't waste anyone else's time by replying. You've wasted enough of
    my time already.

    Mishawaka MCP, Jan 24, 2008
  6. Mishawaka MCP

    B.D. Guest

    Boneheads like you crack me up. You asshats sit behind your 19" monitors, jump
    into a newsgroup, and ask lame questions, knowing damb good and well that you're
    going to get a lame answer. Then, when you get it (and not the answer you REALLY
    wanted), you get belligerent and try to make yourself out to be the bad-ass that
    people should cross the street to avoid. Newsflash, flash...you're nothing more
    than a font to anyone here.

    You're just like all the other self centered egotistical ****-sticks that walks
    in here on a weekly basis doing the same damb thing. Every single one of you has
    to make a point of degrading the person by claiming they live in their parent's
    basement. Do you really believe that every techie on the internet lives in their
    parent's basement, or are you really that effing stupid??

    Take a walk Mr MCP!! Let the MCSAs, MCSEs, and MCTs help the people that are
    asking legitimate questions. You can come back when you can grow up enough to
    lose the attitude.

    Buh-BYE!!!

    --
    BD [x51]

    B.D., Jan 24, 2008
  7. Mishawaka MCP

    John R Guest

    > "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    >> In the future, don't waste my time by responding to posts with worthless,
    >> condescending drivel. I am well aware that no two exams are the same.
    >> Hence, I asked what people's experiences were, knowing there would be a
    >> variety of answers.

    Ok, he did not use term "worthless dribble", he used the term "worthless,
    condescending drivel". Although I saw nothing condescending about Cat's
    response, please replace all of my references of "meaningless dribble" with
    "worthless drivel".

    John R

    John R, Jan 24, 2008
  8. Mishawaka MCP

    B.D. Guest

    > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    >>> In the future, don't waste my time by responding to posts with worthless,
    >>> condescending drivel. I am well aware that no two exams are the same.
    >>> Hence, I asked what people's experiences were, knowing there would be a
    >>> variety of answers.

    > Ok, he did not use term "worthless dribble", he used the term "worthless,
    > condescending drivel". Although I saw nothing condescending about Cat's
    > response, please replace all of my references of "meaningless dribble" with
    > "worthless drivel".
    >
    > John R

    It takes a good man to admit when he's wrong. ;-)

    B.D., Jan 24, 2008
  9. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    > >> In the future, don't waste my time by responding to posts with worthless,
    > >> condescending drivel. I am well aware that no two exams are the same.
    > >> Hence, I asked what people's experiences were, knowing there would be a
    > >> variety of answers.

    > Ok, he did not use term "worthless dribble", he used the term "worthless,
    > condescending drivel". Although I saw nothing condescending about Cat's
    > response, please replace all of my references of "meaningless dribble" with
    > "worthless drivel".
    >
    > John R

    Noted. -1 for misquoting Mishawaka MCP. +5 for having a great singing
    voice. Half time score: Mishawaka -10 | John "Sinatra" R +4

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 24, 2008
  10. "B.D." <MCNGP #51> wrote in message

> [...]
    > >> that out. If you are more concerned with these types of issues, it seems to
    > >> me that you are wasting your time on stuff that is unimportant, and that
    > >> time could be better spent asking questions like "Was there a lot about
    > >> DNS?" or "Do they get into WINS replication on the test".
    > >>
    > >> But, let's say that maybe you are the kind of person that might say "I don't
    > >> do well on multiple choice, but I can find my way around windows easily
    > >> enough". Even knowing that is not going to change your test experience, so
    > >> once again, even that bit of information is "meaningless dribble".
    > >>
    > >> And finally, if all of my arguments are correct (I thought I was wrong once,
    > >> but I was mistaken), would this entire thread not be considered "meaningless
    > >> dribble"?
    > >>
    > >> Again, I am not being critical, I am being inquisitive.

    Pwned *grin*

    I see the alter ego is back BD?

    B *don't make him angry. You won't like him when he's angry* D

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 24, 2008
  11. Mishawaka MCP

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:36:00 -0800, Mishawaka MCP <Mishawaka
    > wrote:

    >What have people's experiences been with the number of Sims versus the number
    >of Multiple Choice questions for 70-290?
    >
    >An even number of sims and multiple choice questions, only a few sims, what?

    yes

    PAJ, Jan 24, 2008
  12. You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the internet.
    It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
    respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
    still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.

    As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
    you in person.

    You are dismissed.

    Mishawaka MCP, Jan 24, 2008
  13. Mishawaka MCP

    > You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the
    > internet.
    > It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
    > respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
    > still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
    >
    > As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
    > you in person.
    >
    > You are dismissed.

    Well, since you were not clear on who you went off on, I'll assume it's me.
    I agree I am a prime example of what is right with the Internet because all
    I did was ask you a question in all seriousness because there are a lot of
    us on this group that don't understand why people ask these types of
    questions. The result of asking a simple question results in your accusing
    of me of hiding behind a monitor, while still not answering the question you
    were asked. Therefore, I must assume that my being a social reject (he does
    know me) is your way of saying that you have no response. Which is, after
    all, what I think we all already believed.

    John R

    John R, Jan 25, 2008
  14. Check what message I replied to.

    I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you are.

    Mishawaka MCP, Jan 25, 2008
  15. Mishawaka MCP

    > Check what message I replied to.
    >
    > I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you
    > are.

    lol

    John R, Jan 25, 2008
  16. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    > > You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the
    > > internet.
    > > It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
    > > respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
    > > still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
    > >
    > > As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
    > > you in person.
    > >
    > > You are dismissed.
    > >

    > Well, since you were not clear on who you went off on, I'll assume it's me.
    > I agree I am a prime example of what is right with the Internet because all
    > I did was ask you a question in all seriousness because there are a lot of
    > us on this group that don't understand why people ask these types of
    > questions. The result of asking a simple question results in your accusing
    > of me of hiding behind a monitor, while still not answering the question you
    > were asked. Therefore, I must assume that my being a social reject (he does
    > know me) is your way of saying that you have no response. Which is, after
    > all, what I think we all already believed.
    >
    > John R

    -2 for a confusing post. +5 for being a proper smart@ss. Score: John R
    +7 | Mishawaka MCP -10

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 25, 2008
  17. "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in
    message news::

    > Check what message I replied to.
    >
    > I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you are.
    >
    > "John R" wrote:
    >

    > > "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    > > > You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the
    > > > internet.
    > > > It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
    > > > respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
    > > > still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
    > > >
    > > > As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
    > > > you in person.
    > > >
    > > > You are dismissed.
    > > >

    > > Well, since you were not clear on who you went off on, I'll assume it's me.
    > > I agree I am a prime example of what is right with the Internet because all
    > > I did was ask you a question in all seriousness because there are a lot of
    > > us on this group that don't understand why people ask these types of
    > > questions. The result of asking a simple question results in your accusing
    > > of me of hiding behind a monitor, while still not answering the question you
    > > were asked. Therefore, I must assume that my being a social reject (he does
    > > know me) is your way of saying that you have no response. Which is, after
    > > all, what I think we all already believed.
    > >
    > > John R

    +5 for using the word "concerted". -7 for misusing the word "concerted".
    One cannot make a "concerted effort" all by one's self. Score John R: +7

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 25, 2008
  18. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "Mishawaka MCP" <> wrote in message
    > > Check what message I replied to.
    > >
    > > I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you
    > > are.
    > >
    > > "John R" wrote:
    > >

    > lol

    -2 for lack of effort. Score: John R +5 | Mishawaka MCP -12

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 25, 2008
  19. Mishawaka MCP

    B.D. Guest

    > You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the internet.
    > It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
    > respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
    > still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
    >
    > As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
    > you in person.
    >
    > You are dismissed.

    Dear Autocratic Aristocrat,

    Are you naturally this presumptive? Or did you find a website full of degrading
    quotes that people have used in newsgroups? Yes, every domineering, egotistical
    and slighting comment you've had the pleasure of presenting us with has been
    used in these newsgroups at least a half-dozen times.

    You've wasted enough of my time, consider yourself tossed in the bit-bucket!

    YOU...are dismissed!

    --
    <yells to John R.> I fed the fish!! Will someone jiggle the handle!!!!

    B.D., Jan 25, 2008
  20. Mishawaka MCP

    Chris Lobban Guest

    Mishawaka MCP wrote:
    > Check what message I replied to.
    >
    > I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you are.

    So, I did as you asked and checked what message you replied to...

    And I have to say, considering that the poor guy had only made one short
    comment on this entire thread, and it wasn't even directed at you, don't
    you think you came down a little hard on him?

    (okay, he just made his second comment now in response to this... but
    considering how hard you slammed him I don't blame him for responding again)

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Jan 25, 2008