    the 70-290 Exam?

    Best regards

    Gert Nielsen
    Gert Nielsen, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Gert Nielsen

    Richardas Guest

    Hi Gert,
    I took the exam on 8-june this year & passed it. There were 44 questions, 40
    multiple choice questions & 4 simulations questions where I was given
    scenarios and I was given a Windows 2003 server & needed to do the right
    configurations to solve the scenarios.

    I'm not sure about questions relating to SP1. However you need to know about
    GPMC definitely, SUS, IIS, even VB scripting.

    Cheers,
    Richard Ah Sen.

    Richardas, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Hi Gert,

    i took the exam last 18th and :

    > a.. How many questions are there?

    R/. 44, 40 multiple choice and 4 simulations.

    > b.. Are there Service pack 1 for Windows Server 2003 questions included

    in
    > the 70-290 Exam ?

    R/. No

    > c.. Are there GPMC (Group Policy Management Console) questions included

    in
    > the 70-290 Exam?

    R/. Yes.

    --