    anybody now's the some question and ans. pls forward to
    the below email-id : or
    .
    Vel, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Vel

    Guest Guest

    Why did the chicken cross the road?

    Guest, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Vel

    sincear_23 Guest

    Go & purchase all study guide from certkiller.com

    --
    sincear_23
    sincear_23, Feb 17, 2005
  4. Pardon my French, but your an A$$HOLE. No seriously go away and never some
    back, take you braindump find a nice job as the new Engineer of Sanitation,
    since that is the closest thing you will ever find to a job title with the
    word engineer in it. No really bugger of before I whale on you something
    fierce.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com